Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Conflict - Middle East Political Simulator (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=19312)

Japo 21-03-2009 07:33 PM

Conflict - Middle East Political Simulator

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

WilliamC23 21-03-2009 11:48 PM

The only way to win is defeat all enemies, if there is an alternative, please tell me, I attempted peace, but the game did not end until I defeated the last bordering country.

WolverineDK 22-03-2009 07:42 AM

I feel this game, is a political bomb. Because of all what is going on, in that area right now. And what has been going on for the last many years in that area. So I will NOT download and play that game. Not even for fun. But then again that is me in a nutshell. The reason is simple, frankly the situation down there is too real for me. And I support neither of them, but I bloody hate the killings and massacres that are going on.

_r.u.s.s. 22-03-2009 09:33 AM

it's a game :)

WolverineDK 22-03-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. (Post 357194)
it's a game :)

That doesn´t make it better.

TotalAnarchy 22-03-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolverineDK (Post 357232)
That doesn´t make it better.

Take into account that Abandonia is a game site, not a political one. We're fine with the fact that you don't want to play it, and a part of us probably support you, but we can't look differently or call unethically a game that just plays like any other ordinary game. What next? Ban all history games?

TheChosen 22-03-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy (Post 357236)
Take into account that Abandonia is a game site, not a political one. We're fine with the fact that you don't want to play it, and a part of us probably support you, but we can't look differently or call unethically a game that just plays like any other ordinary game. What next? Ban all history games?

What about this one?

TotalAnarchy 22-03-2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosen (Post 357245)

If I'm gonna post my opinion I think all the community is gonna lynch me.

dosraider 22-03-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy (Post 357248)
..... I think all the community is gonna lynch me.

Not 'all' ,probably far from even.

red_avatar 22-03-2009 04:38 PM

I was critical of the game as well, WolverineDK, because the game was all about blowing up Middle Eastern countries with no peace solution being allowed. Since you can only play as Israel, it seems like a very politically volatile game.

The game itself is said to be fun, though, but I dislike games forcing you down a political (or religious) path. I've turned down games for far less.

The current time is 04:47 PM (GMT)