Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   So Whats Best ? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10510)

FISHCHAIR 04-06-2006 07:26 PM

There are so many good games to choose from on this site, i was wondering if anyone could tell me about what games to download to save me some time. thanks... i dont like racing or puzzle games.

Eagle of Fire 04-06-2006 07:33 PM

Any games with rating 3 or more are good to play with. It really depend of what kind of game you are looking for, actually. This could narrow your search quite a lot if you were to tell us a genre to help us help you. ;)

FISHCHAIR 04-06-2006 07:39 PM

i dunno really i was just hoping to find someone who has downloaded allot of games and knows what are best :ok:

a1s 04-06-2006 07:56 PM

very well. you should probably try OneMustFall2097, you would enjoy it.

Eagle of Fire 04-06-2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

i dunno really i was just hoping to find someone who has downloaded allot of games and knows what are best ok.gif[/b]
It's not that I don't want to help you Game-Crack, but by following that logic I would need to give you a 50 names list. ;)

Grinder 04-06-2006 09:43 PM

The Ultima series if you like RPGs. Underworld 2 is exceptionally good. For Action, get One Must Fall or Abuse.

guesst 05-06-2006 01:08 AM

You know, there is a Most Popular category already on Abandonia. You could start there, then follow suggested cross references you'll have enough games to keep you busy for a long time.

Being a fan of Toys for Bob my current past time is grimthwacking The Horde. Takes a bit to get used to, but when you start winning it's a really great game.

#BlakhOle# 05-06-2006 07:31 AM

If you want a quick addictive game then try the crypt, thats one of my favourite places. All small downloads, and i can spend hours trying to learn the controls to them and then fuming coz the go left button is about 20 centimetres away to the right of the go right button and the jump is the ~ button and then i work out theres supposed to be a fire button that my keyboard doesnt even seem to have. :) yep the crypt is a very interesting place to find good games.

The Fifth Horseman 05-06-2006 05:23 PM

Oh...
Flashback
Pinball Illusions
Princess Maker 2
Space Crusade
Space Hulk
Another World
Laser Squad

Well, that's right off the top of my head.

Also,
Power Dolls

Try the following lists:
Most Popular
List by popularity
List by hits
List by downloads

IHateSeph 05-06-2006 07:39 PM

Some of the games i've enjoyed that don't pertain to your least favorite Genres:

Civilization 2
UFO: Enemy Unknown
Blood

I am sure theres more, but I am on Dial-up still and haven't delved into all the other good stuff here.

If they released the original Clock Tower on PC in a DOS version, and Abandonia I had it... I'd kill people to review that game.

The current time is 11:22 AM (GMT)