Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Cold Cases (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Von Crashen Burn's Flying Circus (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=15681)

RaVe-N 01-05-2005 08:59 AM

There's an old game I used to have on disk (which I have since lost) called "Von Crash n Burns Flying Circus" or "Von Crashen Burn's Flying Circus" same thing either way really, but I haven't been able to even find a single reference to the game ANYWHERE (that I can see anyhow) It's a really cool side scrolling flying game. Really cartoony and fun. It's one that I never managed to finish as a kid and would really LOVE to get my hands on again... If anyone knows of it or HAS it let me know PLEASE!

This place rocks by the way, so many old memories... love your work! :cheers:

Answer from Omuletzu:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Omuletzu @ May 3 2005, 03:58 PM) [snapback]103547[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

@Raven, i can't find any reference on moby to such a game, are you sure about it's name?
[/b]
split off from this post ~Luchsen

RaVe-N 04-05-2005 03:38 AM

It was definitly Von Crashen Burns Flying Circus... I'm sure SOMEONE out there at least knows about it, I wish I could remember who it was by or some other bit of info about it. I guess it just wasn't that much of a popular title, which is a pity coz damn it was fun fun fun!!! Flying through the sky taking out zepplins and red barron like planes, bombing trains, the world was pretty darn large for the time too... I really wish I could get my hands on it again, the fact that I never finished the game is really irking me now.. :angry:

RaVe-N 24-01-2007 05:19 AM

Just thought I would repost and re-ask this question:

Anybody at all remember "Von Crash n Burns Flying Circus" or "Von Crashen Burn's Flying Circus"??

I posted on here back at page 3 I think it was, but it never hurts to ask again...

Anyways, thanks for reading... :D

The Fifth Horseman 24-01-2007 09:26 AM

Couldn't find anything about it when I was checking that post just a few days ago.

Will look into it later, when I'm done with verification of the tons and tons of past game requests.

Luchsen 20-09-2007 07:27 PM

Split off from What Oldies Would You Like To See On Abandonia?

maiden1966 08-08-2014 12:04 AM

better late then never

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luchsen (Post 304176)

in reply i remember this game i have a 3.5 disk copy ; not sure what box it's packed away in . I know it was publishe don cosmi ; the guys i got super huey and super huey 2

marko river 08-08-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maiden1966 (Post 460704)
in reply i remember this game i have a 3.5 disk copy ; not sure what box it's packed away in . I know it was publishe don cosmi ; the guys i got super huey and super huey 2

Oh yes, the fearsome master Paul Norman. Man, you can never have games like when one guy does entire game the way he wants. H*** yeah!

Anyway, better late than never indeed. If you still have other floppies in boxes, then all are worth checking from time to time and scaning, creating images and uploading everything, everything. Everything you can find, h*** yeah! :smile2:

The current time is 05:18 PM (GMT)