Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I Got My P's (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=6251)

Iron_Scarecrow 15-07-2005 01:16 PM

Yes, I got my P's earlier today, and for some strange reason I feel like driving 90k's an hour in a 50 zone and crashing into a tree while listening to some fast paced and heavy music.

I feel like I've become a monster.

PrejudiceSucks 15-07-2005 03:22 PM

Where they Bird's Eye P's or the Tinned kind?

Ps: What the hell is a 'P'?

Havell 15-07-2005 03:23 PM

He can drive.

Doubler 15-07-2005 04:36 PM

Whether he can drive remains to be seen :bleh:
Anyway; congratulations :cheers:

DakaSha 15-07-2005 04:46 PM

i made my liscense in the states... then i came to germany and didnt drive for 6 months.
then when i had enough beer and jaegermeister and a 1.44 blood-alcohol count it seemed to be a good idea to learn a stickshift... so i got into the car and actually didnt have a damn problem with the stick... i was cruisin.... for about 5 mins :tai:

got pulled over and lost my liscense for around 2 years... got to pay around 400 Euros, have to do psychological testing before i can get my new liscense and to top it off they found cannabis in my blood which means i have go thrue the whole "did i buy it or just smoke it" thing.

moral of the story:

if your going to drink and drive dont get caught (and dont run over a kid either punk)... oh and if you do get caught then try not to have any other drugs in your blood.

(i cant wait to here all your flaming)

BeefontheBone 15-07-2005 06:05 PM

surely the moral is that drinking and driving is an incredibly dumb thing to do, not that getting caught is?

Rogue 15-07-2005 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DakaSha@Jul 15 2005, 11:46 AM
i made my liscense in the states... then i came to germany and didnt drive for 6 months.
then when i had enough beer and jaegermeister and a 1.44 blood-alcohol count it seemed to be a good idea to learn a stickshift... so i got into the car and actually didnt have a damn problem with the stick... i was cruisin.... for about 5 mins* :tai:

got pulled over and lost my liscense for around 2 years... got to pay around 400 Euros, have to do psychological testing before i can get my new liscense and to top it off they found cannabis in my blood which means i have go thrue the whole "did i buy it or just smoke it" thing.

moral of the story:

if your going to drink and drive dont get caught (and dont run over a kid either punk)... oh and if you do get caught then try not to have any other drugs in your blood.

(i cant wait to here all your flaming)

LOL

SO next time you will not get caught?

LOL

There is another moral in your story: You reponsible for all of your actions, no matter how dumb they are...

@Iron: Congrats! Drive safelly! And don't listen to inter-voice that tells: 'press the gas pedal to the bottom!' ;)

Shrek 15-07-2005 07:42 PM

one day one of my uncles said something to me like this: "the hard thing is to drive slow, because anyone can drive fast"

i was caught by the police a couple of months ago driving 120 km/h in a 60 km/h speed limit zone. it was not pleasent to have a 240 € fine and a dirty record in my license, so my advice to you is: keep cool, pay atention to road signs and don' t let yourself go by how the others drive.

congratulations :cheers: and drive carefully :max:

DakaSha 16-07-2005 01:12 AM

dudes it was meant ironically... it was straight stupid and i learnt my lesson

McKack 16-07-2005 07:16 AM

Damn you guys. I aint never getting my license... Not with these stupid new rules in Norway. Takes too long and can't afford it now :wall:

The current time is 07:19 PM (GMT)