Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I Am Totally Stoned! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=6188)

ReamusLQ 11-07-2005 10:04 PM

So I had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out today, and I am totally stoned on Vicoden. I have an intravaneous anesthesia during the surgery, causing me to pretty much have lost the last two hours of my life (I have no recollection of them what so ever) and my oral surgeon told me to take two vicoden every six hours, becuase I have a higher drug tolerance than anyone he's ever known...Yeah, I'm very very stoned right now, and it is FABULOUS! :bleh: :ok: :angel:

So yeah, I'm just curious about the other board members!

Fruit Pie Jones 11-07-2005 10:11 PM

I had all four pulled about four years ago. I don't remember what painkiller I was prescribed, but all it did was make me fall asleep. Considering I felt pretty rotten with all that bloody gauze in my mouth, that was just fine with me.

MrBackAlleySka 11-07-2005 10:21 PM

Im just one o' the lucky ones :D

<---Always gotta brush those teeth!! Keep 'em shiny! Your own personal blingbling!
Daily brushing makes your perlys brighter than blink dogs!

lethe 11-07-2005 11:17 PM

Ah.. The wonders of opium...

<--- Don't take too much and remember to brush your teeth, or you'll end up like those.

:whistle:

drumminfreek 11-07-2005 11:32 PM

havnt had ta ever get nothin pulled... :D

Shunk Eat Enemy 12-07-2005 02:13 AM

my wisdom teeth are perfectly fine no problems :bleh:

Sino 12-07-2005 02:49 AM

Phew! I thought this was a spam topic by some pure idiot! But its really just a half spam topic by some non-idiot.

However, I have had none of them pulled.

Triton 12-07-2005 03:23 AM

I had one wisdom tooth pulled out because it came in at a 45 degree angle away from my jaw; every time I closed my jaw, the tooth would pinch my cheek.

When I was about 12, I had to have four baby teeth pulled out because they were stuck fast by the other teeth. I had to have four root canals at the same time, and they didn't use gas.

I've always had problems with my teeth; in preschool, I fell and somehow damaged my two front teeth, which may have triggered my need for five years with braces. The braces didn't help, and now I have gaps between many of my teeth that make chewing slightly painful and irritating because food ends up getting caught between the teeth. One of my two front teeth is slightly darker than the other, and a peridontist I consulted said it was the result of nerve damage in the tooth.

taikara 12-07-2005 03:54 AM

I am one of the lucky ones who got all four pulled at once.

The gauze really did suck. And everything tasted like blood. <_<

Gah.

DakaSha 12-07-2005 03:57 AM

i had three pulled and the third time it hurt like hell because no matter how many pain shots the dude gave me it just didn't help (conflict with another "pain killer")

so i said forget the fourth one and now my teeth are getting all crooked....bleh

The current time is 12:37 PM (GMT)