Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Which (new) Game Are You Looking Forward To (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1039)

Maikel 25-10-2004 09:28 AM

Since I've read some coverage about the newest ''The Elder scroll'' game called Oblivion I can't wait to see it hit the shelves! , though it will take a minimum of 2 years till it comes :(

Screenies

Further I'm dying to see Stalker: Oblivion lost (what's with oblivion lately), Running in a 5 mile square recreated chernobyl area seems like a great experience.

stalkersite

wormpaul 25-10-2004 09:41 AM

I`m really wating for:

Half Life 2 and Counterstrike 2..

Never had the change to play CS 1 (lost my key code) so now it`s my time..

And about HL 2...such a brillant game was part 1 (including Opposing Force) so i expect a lot of part 2 :angel:

Omuletzu 25-10-2004 11:50 AM

Never winter nights 2!!!! :kosta: :Brain:

Anyway it's due to be completed in 2007 so... :not_ok: :crazy:

Iron_Scarecrow 25-10-2004 11:51 AM

I haven't really been keeping up with the gaming world lately. Only games I play now are old dos games. :D
But I am still dying to get UT 2004. I know its ben out for nearly a whole year now, but I'm lazy.
Although I hear there is a new GTA coming out, where you can go to three different countries. Should be good.

Havell 25-10-2004 12:06 PM

I'm also looking forward to the new GTA game (coming out on PC next year) and the new Pirates! coming out in the next couple of weeks. Apart from Half-life 2 and TES: Oblivian I can't think of anything else I'm really looking forward to apart from Black and White 2.

Eagle of Fire 25-10-2004 12:08 PM

Why would I be looking into a new game knowing very well that it has about 15% of chance only to be as good as the games we have already on the site but with "beautiful" graphics added in for the kick..? :not_ok:

Maikel 25-10-2004 12:14 PM

Maybe because the new graphic renderings also can add several new gameplay values not possible with older games? Just a thought ;)

Eagle of Fire 25-10-2004 12:16 PM

I completely disagree. There is not even a point in arguing over that, it doesn't make sense.

Omuletzu 25-10-2004 12:26 PM

Oh and i'm also awaiting Dungeon Siege 2, Underground 2... and i'm still searching for beyond divinity if you know what i mean ... :sneaky: ;)
:adminpower: :whip:

Iron_Scarecrow 25-10-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by R Havell@Oct 25 2004, 12:06 PM
I'm also looking forward to the new GTA game (coming out on PC next year) and the new Pirates! coming out in the next couple of weeks.* Apart from Half-life 2 and TES: Oblivian I can't think of anything else I'm really looking forward to apart from Black and White 2.
Was Black and White where you were a God and you had a little pet that you could slap and you had a civilisation of people who worshipped you and prayed for you and there was an evil god and you could fight its pet with your pet and take their civilisation?

If it was I loved that game.

And if there is a second I can't wait.

The current time is 05:24 AM (GMT)