Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Baldur's gate 2 and yoga (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=27548)

yoga 26-07-2011 07:42 AM

Baldur's gate 2 and yoga

We are here again.:hihihi:

Info?

Sure.

No expansion. Sry.

My leader is named KMONSTER.(KM)
KM - Fighter, lvl 7, AC 7, HP77
ST13,Dex13,Con15,Int17,Wis11,Cha9

Imoen - Mage/Druid, lvl8,AC3,HP57
ST9,Dex18,Con16,Int17,Wis11,Cha16

Jaheira- Fighter/Druid, lvl6,AC7,HP51
ST15,Dex17,Con17,Int10,Wis14,Cha15

Capo, I tried to rescue the famous Minsc, but he disappeared?

Hmm.. the graphics is not so bright there in the cave.

the same brave but no crazy now

I plan to play BG2 calmly without hurry. OK?
:whistling:

Let's go, then
:3:

Scatty 26-07-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 431470)
No expansion. Sry.

Ah well, that's too bad. Thought about maybe playing it through together with my sorcerer, but I always play with the expansion installed, so won't be possible to play without you having installed ToB also. It's a perfect addition and finale to the game story anyway, I think.
Anyway, good luck on this one Yoga. And be VERY careful with enemy spellcasters in this game. They'll make shashlik out of your party if unprepared and not careful enough, since BG2 is a bit harder than BG1. Summoning helpful monsters before such battles helps a lot. And stay out of fights with dragons until you're level 20 or more. Honestly.

hunvagy 26-07-2011 09:57 AM

If you haven't played that much, you might consider rerolling Kmonster though.. a fighter has no use for 17 int.. 17 str would be a lot better.

yoga 26-07-2011 11:53 AM

Master Scatty

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scatty (Post 431472)
Ah well, that's too bad. Thought about maybe playing it through together with my sorcerer, but I always play with the expansion installed, so won't be possible to play without you having installed ToB also. It's a perfect addition and finale to the game story anyway, I think.
Anyway, good luck on this one Yoga. And be VERY careful with enemy spellcasters in this game. They'll make shashlik out of your party if unprepared and not careful enough, since BG2 is a bit harder than BG1. Summoning helpful monsters before such battles helps a lot. And stay out of fights with dragons until you're level 20 or more. Honestly.

:hihihi:
shashlik

Well said.

Ha ha ha
Will follow yr advice.
:whistling:

yoga 26-07-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunvagy (Post 431474)
If you haven't played that much, you might consider rerolling Kmonster though.. a fighter has no use for 17 int.. 17 str would be a lot better.

No, I did not played much.
I am battling with some Carion, secured by sphere.
How to kill this one?

and again spell Identify playing me bad trick. It is memo in Imoen spell book but inactive when open the book.

I played all BG with damage Identify. Rats!!

Pls, let ask Master Kmonster, what he think about his hero. Hunvagy, You mean to decrease Int in favor of Str. Example?
I am sure He will answer quickly.

Hey, twillight, how are You?
No, we do not forget you.
Do You advance with 1 hero only?
I am crazy with BG, but You are mad.
ha ha ha:lol:
How do You withstand both Battle Horrors in last level of second mine?

Tomekk 26-07-2011 12:15 PM

13 STR, 13 DEX, 17 INT, 15 CON on a fighter? <.< That might work as a half-decent wizard, but like this, even multi-classed Jaheira is deadlier.

And carrion crawlers are easy picking, you just need to swarm them before your entire party gets paralyzed by them. You'll also encounter an Otyugh in the sewers, don't be afraid, just bash it 'til it stops breathing.

Also... dump Imoen and Minsc, you'll find way better companions, and neither are as annoying as the former.

Scatty 26-07-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 431483)
I am battling with some Carion, secured by sphere.
How to kill this one?

You mean the Cambion? That one is easy, just click two times (but wait after each click and read the text) on that machine in the centre of the room, the mouse icon should change to a circle-like one at the right spot. After that the sphere around the demon will disappear and you can kill him.
There are no carrion crawlers in the starter dungeon of BG2 Tomekk :p

Tomekk 26-07-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scatty (Post 431485)
You mean the Cambion? That one is easy, just click two times (but wait after each click and read the text) on that machine in the centre of the room, the mouse icon should change to a circle-like one at the right spot. After that the sphere around the demon will disappear and you can kill him.
There are no carrion crawlers in the starter dungeon of BG2 Tomekk :p

Haven't played in ages, my bad then :)

yoga 26-07-2011 01:54 PM

How to activate this Activation stone?

Cambion is dead.

kmonster 26-07-2011 04:15 PM

The activation stone is for activating the golem.

The current time is 12:57 PM (GMT)