Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Music, Art, Movies (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Music Videos (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7780)

Dino 25-10-2005 08:51 PM

I don't think this has been discussed before, so let us hear what are your favourites.

Mine is, most certainly, November Rain by Guns N' Roses. That's what I call a great video!

BeefontheBone 25-10-2005 10:48 PM

Oooh, tricky one. The video for Nine Inch Nails' Only blew me away (as did the song in fact), the Foo Fighters have made a lot of good videos (Everlong probably being the best), but I think my vote goes to the Beasties' Intergalactic.

Frodo 25-10-2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by OvErLoRd@Oct 25 2005, 09:51 PM

Mine is, most certainly, November Rain by Guns N' Roses. That's what I call a great video!

Ooh, EXCELLENT choice Overlord. :ok:

I can't decide between Estranged by Guns and Roses, or This Corrosion by Sisters Of Mercy.
:D

Dino 25-10-2005 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Frodo@Oct 26 2005, 12:54 AM
Ooh, EXCELLENT choice Overlord. :ok:
Yeah, it's my all-time favourite, quite an epic video... The plot of it is just great, based on short story by Del James, ''Without You''.

Too bad I haven't had the chance to read it.

Frodo 26-10-2005 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by OvErLoRd@Oct 26 2005, 12:59 AM
The plot of it is just great, based on short story by Del James, ''Without You''.

Without You by Del James. I didn't know that.

I need to go to the bookshops tomorrow and try to get it.

Thanks.
:ok:

Lonely Vazdru 26-10-2005 03:35 AM

Difficult question as the song is one thing and the video another. So the best video (even though i don't like the song too much) would be :
- One by Metallica.

moogle 26-10-2005 03:46 AM

Hahaha, this post beats Raffles on Top 10 posters today!!!!
Muahah...

Simply Irresistable-Robert Palmer...
I just love that song, the video is weird, but the song makes up for it ^_^

Shelley 26-10-2005 06:43 AM

Well, mine is quite obvious in my signature: It's COFFEE & TV by Blur!!! :D It's such a cute and funny video, and I simply adore that little box of milk!!! :tomato: Aaaaaaaaaw he's so cute!!! ^_^

Chuck the plant 26-10-2005 11:23 AM

"Rock'n'Roll Highschool" by Teddybears STHLM

"Troy" by Die Fantastischen Vier (a video referencing "The Warriors" can't be anything but great... Eminem/D12 also did it, but I saw that one only once and can't remember the name of the respective song... and it wasn't quite as funny anyway. :D )

"Without me" by Eminem, say about that retard what you want, but he sure made some great and funny videos. :D

Several Marylin Manson-videos as well. Not for the music but for the many more than interesting visual ideas ("The Nobodies" as an example).

Sebatianos 26-10-2005 01:58 PM

My favorite would have to be
Mass Destruction by Faithless

The current time is 01:55 PM (GMT)