Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Laughter Therapy for Free (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=46118)

Mystvan 06-03-2018 06:20 PM

Laughter Therapy for Free

Laughter Therapy for Free: (In)famous and (Un)funny (Bad) Jokes, Nonsense Stuff, Pranks and Puns:

Now, talking about the review, no wonder the reviewer says the Hairys are so “mean”. I also agree, as I have a vague idea of ​​why Hairys are considered “mean”...

Oh, if you could borrow powerful characters from other Universes like Cartoons, Comics and Movies, I come to mind three powerful, invincible and Legendary Baldies.

They are the legendary rulers of Baldo and gods of the World of Baldies.

http://i4.ifrm.com/638/134/emo/roshi.gif (Lord Eggplant);

http://piq.codeus.net/static/media/u...94_100x100.png (Lord Egg Head :picard:);

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m...gital/yoda.gif (Lord Chayote).

Unfortunately, they are arguing over who is the Supreme Ruler: :argue:

• Who is the most bald or the least hairy? :hairpull: :tease:

• Who is the tallest? :tease: :zip:

• Who is the most handsome and sexiest? :lust: :drool:

• Who has the brightest head (shining and / or the wisest)? :zen: :idea:

Those issues show the existential crisis of the Grand Masters and how they are restless and pulling their hair... :hairpull: :wall: May the Force be with them! :lightsaber:

Well, the war between Baldyland / Baldydom (aka Baldo) and Hairyland / Hairydom (aka Hairry) for hair tonic and hair implant begins now!!!

Mystvan 26-03-2018 12:30 AM

The Qualities and Virtues of the Stinky Feet (Foot Odor)

Now, I will talk about entrepreneurship with great potential never explored by the start-ups... ($

We will speak of the qualities and virtues of the stinky feet (foot odor). :tease: :wacko: :woot: :hypno2:

I had an acquaintance years ago who walked the streets daily without wearing socks on the same tennis shoes. :sick:

I had an idea suddenly and suggested the potentialities of such an unusual habit:

• The foot odor could be availed in the food industry such as “natural” cheese / bacon / ham / etc. flavor; :drool: :hungry:
• The foot odor could be used in the winery where stepping on the grapes could result in a refined wine, strong flavor and slightly acidic aroma; :beer: :sunning:
• The foot odor could be harnessed as a natural energy source for lighting and cooking gas; :nuke:
• The slime from foot odor could be used as a “natural” multi-use wax; :picard:
• The slime from foot odor could be used as a "natural" varnish for furniture; :palm:
• Tennis shoes could be used to grow healthy, nutritious and tasty mushrooms; :shroom:
• Tennis shoes could be used to grow biological yeast used in baking breads; :cake:
• Tennis shoes could be harnessed for research and discovery of new antibiotics against super bacteria; XD
• The slime from foot odor could be used to investigate how the displacement of an object without friction works. :mighty: :smugulon: :roll:

Mystvan 11-04-2018 01:30 AM

My signatures

My previous signature before a certain Maiden Troll :grandma: came to post nasty comments. :suspicious: :dislike: :sucks:

My Previous Signature

My current signature to respond appropriately to this Maiden Troll :grandma: that deserves to taste the poison himself for his personal offenses.

With a Maiden Troll “friend” like that, who needs enemies?

My future signature with only one modification. In case the Maiden Troll :grandma: dares come back, I have prepared sweet nasty words to return his personal and nasty offenses. He is no match for me! :suspicious: :dislike: :sucks: :owned: “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”! :sneakrete: :mischief: :owned:

My Future Signature

My New Signature

My New Signature

Mystvan 29-07-2018 02:20 PM

Cosmic Beings, Deities...

Quote:

I am back!?

Quote:

There were reports that I was shaking uncontrollably :hypno2: and the staff were uncertain whether I was crying from laughter :cry: or in spain... :crybaby:

Quote:

In addition to having whispered in the English and Portuguese languages ​​unconsciously some incoherent, intelligible phrases :zoidberg: and unusual gestures such as: :woot: :hypno2:

Nonsense Stuff from my Mouth, or rather, from my Poke-Fingers...

Quote:

My precious Suspicions...

Quote:

Already, in the Arkham Asylum, lying very comfortably on the Psychologist’s Couch, :hide: I began to introduce myself:

My precious Introduction...

My role como a Co(s)mic Being, who is Lost in (WebSpace) at the Nexus of (Un)Reality...

Quote:

My precious Explanation of the Introduction...

Quote:

My precious list of my precious Objects of devotion and worship...

Quote:

Goal Accomplished! Mission Accomplished! Mission Completed!

Quote:

“Special” Message to my faithful “Readers” and “Followers”!

Quote:

What the Duck Am I Reading?

Quote:

The Final Diagnosis...

Quote:

Q.E.D.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Mystvan 29-07-2018 02:20 PM

Transformers, Combiners, Gestalts...

:arrow:

Quote:

As the vBulletin has characters limit, I am posting the continuation from the previous post. :arrow:

Quote:

I realized that in addition to Triple Changers, like Grandmaster Spectreman, there are also Six Changers and the Combiners / Gestalts mentioned earlier.

I will only list the Triple Changers and Combiners / Gestalts so that my text is not redundant since this has been mentioned in more detail from previous posts.

Quote:

Transformers

Quote:

I am sowwy!

Quote:

PS...

THE END.

Mystvan 30-07-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arringtastic1992 (Post 482504)

Huh? I can’t. Sam Derboo was gonna block me because he doesn’t upload a video gameplay. He doesn’t have YouTube account. Can you hear me? Sorry. Email Sam Derboo for me about 각개 겹파 (Gakgae Gyeokpa).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arringtastic1992 (Post 482519)

Sam Derboo was gonna block me because he doesn’t upload a video gameplay. He doesn’t have YouTube account. Can you hear me? Sorry. Email Sam Derboo for me about 각개 겹파 (Gakgae Gyeokpa).

:umm: I think he is crazier than me, Poke-man, :poke2: Bonk! Bonk! and yoga... :zen: :hihihi:

The current time is 05:43 PM (GMT)