Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Some games I'd like to give. (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16893)

bobinator1992 30-03-2008 05:48 AM

Some games I'd like to give.

Hi, I'm Bobinator, and I joined this fine forum not very long ago (though I've been getting all your great games for a long time now!).

I wasn't sure where to put this topic in, so I put it here.

Anyway, I've got a bunch of games sitting here on my computer that I'd like to share. I'm not 100% positive on their current legal status, though.

Here's a list of the games I'd like to send, please. And could you please tell me how to upload games here? Thanks.

Battle Chess 4000
Blake Stone: Planet Strike (I don't think 3D Realms sell this anymore)
Clyde's Revenge
Dark Legions
Dark Designs Part I: Gremlinar's Staff
Heroes: The Sanguine Seven
Vigilance on Talos V

I just wanted to know if I could give these out if it was okay with everybody, and if so, how? Thanks!

Romano 30-03-2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinator1992 (Post 322331)
Hi, I'm Bobinator, and I joined this fine forum not very long ago (though I've been getting all your great games for a long time now!).

I wasn't sure where to put this topic in, so I put it here.

Anyway, I've got a bunch of games sitting here on my computer that I'd like to share. I'm not 100% positive on their current legal status, though.

Here's a list of the games I'd like to send, please. And could you please tell me how to upload games here? Thanks.

Battle Chess 4000 - Abandonware
Blake Stone: Planet Strike (I don't think 3D Realms sell this anymore)Sold - But we can make a little investigation
Clyde's Revenge - Shareware
Dark Legions - Sold
Dark Designs Part I: Gremlinar's Staff - Abandonware
Heroes: The Sanguine Seven Unknown - Can not find it (more data?)
Vigilance on Talos V - Windows game? (more data?)

I just wanted to know if I could give these out if it was okay with everybody, and if so, how? Thanks!

Thank you :)
I will send you Personal Message later in the evening. I'm in hurry now!

Dave 30-03-2008 01:54 PM

I've just sent you the answer to your PM bobinator, if you'll decide to follow the procedure I will be glad to check your games on requests forum.
(One topic for each game please! :amused:)

Geezer 30-03-2008 02:13 PM

I'm not sure, but isn't there a Battle Chess Collection that is being sold right now?

bobinator1992 30-03-2008 11:42 PM

All right, so I checked out each game on the list (BC 4000 is abandonware, so I'm gonna go ahead and send it.

So, what I'm supposed to do is make a topic for each game I want to send in the Requests forum and add them to the topic as an attachment, right?

EDIT: Vigilance on Talos V is a shareware DOS game that's more or less a giant Metroid rip-off. Still fun, and according to
HOTU, very rare.

Heroes is an old Apogee-style platformer that's been released as freeware by its designer. It's a platformer where you have 7 different characters to play as, each with their own special skill, like climbing walls and gliding.

bobinator1992 01-04-2008 02:30 AM

Hello? I'd be glad to give these out if you could just tell me what to do!

Dave 01-04-2008 09:22 AM

Open a topic for each game on requests forum and wait us to check them.
After that if a game is approved by Admins/Moderators (oldwarez list is not updated) you can send it to us by FTP or Attachments.
Thanks.

The current time is 07:54 PM (GMT)