Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Nirhil's Offers. (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=25868)

Nirhil 26-09-2010 07:40 AM

Nirhil - Mortal Kombat

I see that you have Mortal Kombat I & II On the site, but what about...

Mortal Kombat 3 (Windows & DOS 1995/1996)
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Windows 1997)

I happen to own both of these games and i could upload them to the site, just asking is it ok. Please reply. :3

bobson 26-09-2010 08:00 AM

Both games will be :onsite: quite soon :)

Nirhil 26-09-2010 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobson (Post 414467)
Both games will be :onsite: quite soon :)

Well thats great. :D So how do you i "give" you the games? Or do you have the games there already, just havent put them in?

bobson 26-09-2010 10:14 AM

We have them currently, just need some preparations :)

Thank You for your offer, if you have anything else interesting - write about it - maybe you could supply us with some extras to these games ?

SpiDoL 26-09-2010 10:32 AM

I already uploaded both games to the site along with reviews, screenshots, and music. You're welcome to provide boxshots though.

Nirhil 26-09-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiDoL (Post 414478)
I already uploaded both games to the site along with reviews, screenshots, and music. You're welcome to provide boxshots though.

Okay, great! :D Now my friends can enjoy them too. :3 I have lost my manuals and big cartridge boxes long ago unfortenately. :C

SpiDoL 26-09-2010 11:15 AM

You said, however, you have the Windows version of MK3? Because I uploaded the DOS version of the game. Since both versions are vastly different from each other, you're welcome to upload the Windows version if you have it, since it's very hard to find on the Internet.

And since you claim to have the CD-ROM, I'll show you how to make an ISO of it and put it in the ISO cellar...

Nirhil 26-09-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiDoL (Post 414483)
You said, however, you have the Windows version of MK3? Because I uploaded the DOS version of the game. Since both versions are vastly different from each other, you're welcome to upload the Windows version if you have it, since it's very hard to find on the Internet.

And since you claim to have the CD-ROM, I'll show you how to make an ISO of it and put it in the ISO cellar...

I have no trouble at all by making ISO files, BUT the big problem in here is that i never said that i still have the actual CD-ROM anywhere close, the thing is, i gave the games to my nephew last christmas as a present for i thought i would not need them anymore. So, i realised the games are on my old laptop's Hard Drive and thought would you need them. Ok so as conclusion, i cant make iso files of the game for you to hear the actual music, becouse the CD:s are 400miles from here. :D but i have a working copy of the game in packed ZIP. Format, so should i post it anyway?

dosraider 26-09-2010 01:47 PM

Can't you ask your nephew to create a CD image...?

SpiDoL 26-09-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

I have no trouble at all by making ISO files, BUT the big problem in here is that i never said that i still have the actual CD-ROM anywhere close, the thing is, i gave the games to my nephew last christmas as a present for i thought i would not need them anymore. So, i realised the games are on my old laptop's Hard Drive and thought would you need them. Ok so as conclusion, i cant make iso files of the game for you to hear the actual music, becouse the CD:s are 400miles from here. :D but i have a working copy of the game in packed ZIP. Format, so should i post it anyway?
If it's the Windows version, then yes. Don't post it if it's the DOS version though, because I already uploaded that version here.

The current time is 04:40 AM (GMT)