Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What's Your Music? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1625)

WhiteWolf 08-12-2004 01:08 AM

Hello! ^_^
I'm a bit curious...
What kind of music do you like most?
And what band?

Allright... I love melodic metal :ok: and my favorite band is Blind Guardian... and Angra (the new album is great!)

- Sorry for my english... -

Classic Pig 08-12-2004 01:12 AM

Alternative :band: / Big band/swing

Five Iron Frenzy, OC Supertones, The W's

Fawfulhasfury 08-12-2004 01:30 AM

Oldies-Classic
The Chiffons
Barbados
Norman Greenbaum

wendymaree 08-12-2004 01:44 AM

My favourite kind of music is Goth - from bands like Gossamer and Inconnumedia. These are not artists played on radio -- their music is found only on the internet. I rarely listen to anything as I prefer silence most of the time, but when I start a new multimedia project, I download music from free sites like the defunct mp3.com to get inspiration for my own. I also like New Age both to listen to and to compose as this style is most easily created on computer software.

Iron_Scarecrow 08-12-2004 04:41 AM

Hardcore Punk/ Punk Rock

RISE AGAINST, THRICE, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, AFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Brain: :Brain: :Brain:

wormpaul 08-12-2004 08:30 AM

Hmm..

Specially ROCK songs..

bands like:

Queen
Led Zeppelin
Queens of the Stone age
Guns and Roses

But also artist like:

Alanis morrisette
Eminen
Madonna

And so many more....just loving good music in any way...

@iron: Isnt it: Race against (the machine???)

Or did you mean a other band???

Puffin 08-12-2004 08:32 AM

@wormpaul & Iron:
Wasn't it Rage against the machine? :blink:

Anyways, I listen to a wide range of music. But I don't like r'n'b or rap.
I especially like old-rock.

wormpaul 08-12-2004 08:35 AM

:blink:

@Puffin: Now i see it ...i know it..

And you;re right..

Rage Against the machine...totally correct :whistle: :whistle:

Eagle of Fire 08-12-2004 08:41 AM

I'm not really into music. I never buy an album of any group because I don't feel like there is good enough music out there to waste money on when you can get it free. Plus, I know for sure that half of each CD is a filler of the precedent. You would probably get a few (if not only one) good song on it and the rest only fill up space to give the impression it was worth the purchase.

I mainly prefer to listen to Pop and Rock (mainly on the radio when I'm driving), and I just can't stand Country and Rap.

Basically, any music which has a good beat and good rymes will usually go by me.

Iron_Scarecrow 08-12-2004 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Puffin@Dec 8 2004, 08:32 AM
@wormpaul & Iron:
Wasn't it Rage against the machine?* :blink:

I did mean another band. There is an underground punk rock band called Rise Against. They have three albums, latest one is called Siren Song of the Counter Culture. The Cover of that album is now my avatar. :ok:

The current time is 08:48 AM (GMT)