Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Reunion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=456)

Kosta 14-07-2004 11:24 PM

Reunion

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Anonymous 15-07-2004 03:03 AM

Reunion

This game is good on stratagie in some aspects.But the one thing I always disliked was the way they forced the game to end.Because you haft to attack,you just can't keep a sizable defense force to thwart attacks.The computer will soon build a force that you just won't have resource to build.But that is the last race any way.

Aristharus 15-07-2004 09:23 AM

Hmm, strange. Never even heard of this game. I think this is so far the only game on Abandonia I hadn't heard about before.

Also, something like 90% of Abandonia's games I had played myself before I even found the site. (What do you mean 'nerd'? :P)

Anonymous 16-07-2004 07:27 AM

umm... how exactly do you devolop wepons and getting to other sol systems?

cuse in the game I just played I had about 4 minning planets and one new colony and I still could not reserch anything like wepons or travel to anather system an them so goddamned aliean race (the mougalans or something sorta like that) came and said somthing that was not understandable and then.......... they killed me! :shock:

so what do I do!?!? :(

Omuletzu 17-07-2004 11:27 AM

I hate this game! :twisted:
It's so hard to play, but it's so good

Omuletzu 17-07-2004 11:29 AM

Quote:

Hmm, strange. Never even heard of this game. I think this is so far the only game on Abandonia I hadn't heard about before.

Also, something like 90% of Abandonia's games I had played myself before I even found the site. (What do you mean 'nerd'? :P)

It's one of the best games ever made IMO... but it's so damn hard and long :evil:

Anonymous 17-07-2004 09:52 PM

Can't get that game to start, by using that start.exe, the logo appears, i may choose new game and choosing hero too, but right after that first intro, game crashes...

Any ideas?

Anonymous 17-07-2004 09:59 PM

Quote:

Can't get that game to start, by using that start.exe, the logo appears, i may choose new game and choosing hero too, but right after that first intro, game crashes...

Any ideas?

Well, short blink of a DOS window tells me i got too little memory. This is pretty impossible, but game still crashes when trying to start it with Windows XP. ..

Kosta 18-07-2004 06:19 PM

Use Dosbox!

sarua 04-08-2004 08:11 AM

Well i started plaing it and i have one question.
Where is janonian base? :? i don`t get it. The morgruls are destroing it all the time and i don`t wana that to happen :x i beted theyr fllet in jade(haven`t noticed them anywhere else) and after some time i got messege that they destroyed janonian base and are going to atack me. Is there a way to prevent it?

The current time is 06:27 AM (GMT)