Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Eye of the Beholder 1 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=129)

Kosta 11-03-2004 10:54 AM

Eye of the Beholder 1

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review

Omuletzu 26-04-2004 03:04 PM

I have tried every game in the "eye of the beholder" series and i can't seem to grasp one aspect of this game:attacking.It's kind of embarrassing, but i haven't been able to find out how you attack.To bad because this game seems real interesting.I've tried the setup file but nothing.It seems that the controls are predefinite.If so can anybody type down a list of controls? :?

Kosta 26-04-2004 04:04 PM

I believe this was discussed in a topic before... There is a key you have to press if I recall right. Well, I mika will drop by soon and tell us hopefully :)

Omuletzu 26-04-2004 06:29 PM

Well i hope he answers soon because this game seems promising...REAL promising

LotharGR 26-04-2004 09:40 PM

If i remember correctly, to attack, you arm a weapon to the character and press the left ( or right? can't remember ) mouse button on the weapon picture in the hand of the character.... The characters in the front ( the two characters in the top of the char. list ) can use any weapon, but the character in the middle row and the 3rd row can use only spears and bows ( i think ). In EOB 3 there was a large button "Group attack" i think also, that forced all the characters attack at once.

mika 27-04-2004 12:23 PM

Thats it. You need to put a weapon into a persons weapon slot and then right-click on that weapon to use it. The people have to be able to "reach" the target so if a target is on the left hand side - only the left-front person can hit them. The left-back person must have a ranged weapon or use magic to do any damage. If there is one beast attacking, it usually stands in the middle so that both left and right people can hit him - considerate isn't he ;)

Omuletzu 27-04-2004 02:25 PM

okay thanks a lot mika, hope this works.

KALABALIK 05-10-2004 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Omuletzu@Apr 26 2004, 03:04 PM
I have tried every game in the "eye of the beholder" series and i can't seem to grasp one aspect of this game:attacking.It's kind of embarrassing, but i haven't been able to find out how you attack.To bad because this game seems real interesting.I've tried the setup file but nothing.It seems that the controls are predefinite.If so can anybody type down a list of controls? :?
USE THE MOUSE?

TheVoid 05-10-2004 02:10 PM

Thanks for help.....but I think Omuletzu got over the problem some months ago...... :D

>>JDFLIWEU)OTU 11-10-2004 10:25 PM

I love this series. Another GREAT SERIES was Lands of Lore.....the first one was the best in my opinion......still have it too LOL!

The current time is 03:06 PM (GMT)