Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Dream Talk (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=8071)

TheChosen 15-11-2005 12:13 PM

This would be interesting: Tell about your dreams.

Sadly, i didnt had one last night. It was all....black!

troop18546 15-11-2005 04:17 PM

My shortest dream ever was:

I get out of bed, open the door, walkthrough and presto - I'm awake. :blink:

Danny252 15-11-2005 04:34 PM

I know I dream, but never, ever, remember what.

SupSuper 15-11-2005 07:04 PM

My dreams are impossible to put in words. They're just too wacky and random :wacko:

Blood-Pigggy 15-11-2005 07:20 PM

Never impossible!
For example, a few nights back...

I had a dream where a cat was tickling me, for some reason I thought my life was in peril, so I was desperate to escape. No sooner had I thrown the cat off of me, that it swelled to about the size of a five story building, and started destroying the surrounding city and all the people.
All of a sudden, a woman with Sean Connery's voice yelled out "Ya haf tah poke 'im in the pancreas!" A suicide bomber ran up then screamed "Jelly turkey" as he exploded near the cat, the cat got a severly angry look on it's face, then seemed to turn into a worm. Whereupon he was stepped on by the Sean Connery lady. Then, for no apparent reason, she stabbed me with a screw-driver, and I woke up.

TheGiantMidgit 15-11-2005 07:29 PM

Too out there to describe most of the time. Very few times are they actually coherent, usually get just absolutely weird, almost etheral experiences, 'cept nightmares which also defy description.

Blood-Pigggy 15-11-2005 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit@Nov 15 2005, 03:29 PM
Too out there to describe most of the time. Very few times are they actually coherent, usually get just absolutely weird, almost etheral experiences, 'cept nightmares which also defy description.
I used to have nightmares where my sister's dolls would attack me. :D

TheGiantMidgit 15-11-2005 07:36 PM

Mine are mostly just feelings, you know that utter panic that accompanies nightmares (and some bad trips, whoo...) while no imminent threat can be perceived.

Doubler 15-11-2005 08:38 PM

I have many dreams.
Many random ones, but a few recurring ones too. For example, from time to time I dream of this European city. So vividly, I think I almost might be able to draw a map of it. :blink:

Blood-Pigggy 15-11-2005 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Doubler@Nov 15 2005, 04:38 PM
I have many dreams.
Many random ones, but a few recurring ones too. For example, from time to time I dream of this European city. So vividly, I think I almost might be able to draw a map of it. :blink:

I have the same experience of a certain road-side inn on the road near my old neighborhood in South Africa.
The thing is, that inn doesn't exist, yet I always seem to think so in my dreams.

The current time is 02:31 AM (GMT)