Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Hi All (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=15151)

BjørnHåvard 15-08-2007 04:21 PM

Hello fellow gamers, after some time after meeting one of your forum administrators (Tom Henrik) I finally decided to register to this wonderfull world of nostalgia :ok:

I'm a genuin gamer with many games ranging from early 80's to the present behind me. Actually had a wakeup call in the old games category in 2003. stumbled over a demo dvd wich had Scummvm and Beneath a steel sky on it. never heard of the game actually so I tried it. That lead to many hours of continous playing until I finished it, One of the best game's i've ever played and that happended in the year of Far Cry in it's full glory. Amazing to experience outdated games with so much delight and profound fun to it.

So with favorites like : Dune 2, terminator future shock (not freeware, sadly) skynet, beneath a steel sky. etc etc.. I salute you all in this forum.

Your site is actually a peaceful place for me:)

Mighty Midget 15-08-2007 04:33 PM

Welcome to Abandonia, BjørnHåvard. Glad to see yet another "abandonhead". Enjoy the site and the forum, feel free to roam and check out the different sections and most importantly, enjoy the games. :ok:

BjørnHåvard 15-08-2007 04:41 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty Midget @ Aug 15 2007, 06:33 PM) [snapback]304712[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Welcome to Abandonia, BjørnHåvard. Glad to see yet another "abandonhead". Enjoy the site and the forum, feel free to roam and check out the different sections and most importantly, enjoy the games. :ok:
[/b]
Thanks, will do. see your a fellow norwegian aswell :ok: games will be played :titan:

Mighty Midget 15-08-2007 04:42 PM

Hey, I knew it! To the longboats! Set sail for conquest and glory! :titan: LOL

verek_22 15-08-2007 06:16 PM

Welcome to Abandonia, BjørnHåvard.

Reup 15-08-2007 06:58 PM

Indeed. Welcome, BjørnHåvard! Have fun here and don't hesitate to review a game or two :D

The Punisher 15-08-2007 07:17 PM

Hello fellow Norwagian dude. :)
Enjoy your stay. :ok:

BjørnHåvard 15-08-2007 07:33 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Punisher @ Aug 15 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]304741[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Hello fellow Norwagian dude. :)
Enjoy your stay. :ok:
[/b]
LOL

thanks ppl, but can anyone enlighten me about why I can't get mdk to run on windows Vista or in Dosbox?

Mighty Midget 15-08-2007 07:36 PM

Post in troubleshooting, where you give an exact description of the problems you're having, including any error messages. Also, it would be helpful if you post your version of DOSBox, and perhaps your DOSBox configuration file :)

EDIT: Split posted description and moved it to Troubleshooting.

Playbahnosh 15-08-2007 09:17 PM

Wellcome BjørnHåvard! Join the insane freaksh...um...I mean, the world of Abandonia :D I hope you'll have fun and contribute, or if you are naughty Titan will PWN you like nobody's business ;)

BTW, Beneath a Steel Sky and Dune are great games :ok:

The current time is 02:29 PM (GMT)