Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Approved Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Rome - Pathway to Power (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=23932)

Razer 03-03-2005 03:57 AM

Rome - Pathway to Power

Could someone review and\or upload this game please? Here's the Link

GraveDigger 03-03-2005 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Razer@Mar 3 2005, 08:57 AM
I really don't get the actual reason to put this request when you already have a review, solution, manual and a game download link.

Or perhaps...hmm..no, it can't be.. :tomato:

Razer 04-03-2005 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GraveDigger+Mar 3 2005, 06:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GraveDigger @ Mar 3 2005, 06:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Razer@Mar 3 2005, 08:57 AM
I really don't get the actual reason to put this request when you already have a review, solution, manual and a game download link.

Or perhaps...hmm..no, it can't be.. :tomato: [/b][/quote]
The Reason is I dont want to wait 30 Minutes to download it on my 56k (sad aint it). Plus it adds another game to the Adventure Section of Abandonia (Which I dont really like for some dark reason or another :sneaky: But i love this game)

Destruktius 26-11-2005 12:28 PM

Rome AD 92 (aka Rome: Pathway to Power)

Hi,

I remember a little old game about the ancient Rome. I forgot its name and the year and everything about it without its content:

You were a roman guy, who wants to become Emperor or Caesar. And to make your way up to this high office, you had to kill several enemies (I think some enemy senators or so (?)) an fight a little fight in egypt with some roman troops against some others (dontīt remember if these were romans or egypts...).

Can you help me find this game and make it playable once more? Do you know its name or anything about? :help:

Thanks for everything!

efthimios 26-11-2005 12:45 PM

How old is the game and for what system?

Could it be (older titles) Hannibal, Caesar, Annals of Rome etc.

Taskmaster 26-11-2005 10:12 PM

I think there is a Centurian (or close) game on this site that you can see screen shots of. That might be it.

efthimios 27-11-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Taskmaster@Nov 27 2005, 12:12 AM
I think there is a Centurian (or close) game on this site that you can see screen shots of. That might be it.
That was my first choice but I couldn't remember the title. :hairpull:

Partizanka 27-11-2005 12:40 AM

I think you are thinking of "Rome: Pathway to Power"

You start off as a slave and must work your way up to Emperor. You lead a Roman Legion in Egypt eventually (With success leading to promotion and a certain Egyptian queen's royal affections). Most of the game is spent in Rome running around, doing quests, playing dice and knifing your rivals. Its pretty fun, and can be found on that OTHER abandon ware gaming site.

TheChosen 27-11-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Partizanka@Nov 27 2005, 01:40 AM
I think you are thinking of "Rome: Pathway to Power"

I agree.

Rome: Pathway to Power can be found from link removed ...David

Destruktius 27-11-2005 10:11 PM

Thanks a lot! :kosta:

Thatīs it!

Now I`m going to be emperor again! But... hey... Don`t tell around that I rob and murder, there is no easy way to get in high positions!! :evil:

The current time is 05:50 AM (GMT)