Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Youtube Threats OF DOOM!!11one!1 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=20002)

Fubb 30-05-2009 02:23 AM

Youtube Threats OF DOOM!!11one!1

You know those "Copy and Paste this in 3 videos> Press F5 > Look at your background!" things? Well i recently decided to write "***" as a response to one of them. Here's what happened;

User Name

Subject : NOW

ur the ***. no 1 makes retarded videos on youtube, and ya that was my sister who put the copy and paste thing, and if you dont shut up im going to track the message down you sent me and have my dad (A COP) show up at your house

My Reply:

MY REPLY :)

He he he...

Share your random internet threats you've received from people! They tend to be funny :)

ianfreddie07 30-05-2009 03:40 AM

Well, this isn't a threat, but the guy is so stupid, I wanted to post this:

username

About a MMORPG which has an "electron remote" which is nothing more than an in-game item bot which autoplays the game for you...

He said:

"ok firstly to all who say this is gsing its not its bursting and no the electron control doesnt play the game for you, it helps you burst easier. And another thing, how can you play a game if your lvl is too low? you would get pawned on quests, so yea this is an esential part of this game -.-"

So here's my reply:

my reply

And my follow-up:

follow-up

I felt smug about that. :3:

red_avatar 30-05-2009 06:39 AM

I stopped making threats like that years ago. I do have a fun time scaring the crap out of people who go too far, though.

Example:

On one of those gaming news sites, an article was posted on cheating in games. I forgot the name of the clan, but basically there was a clan that specialized in cheating in all sorts of games. One guy posted, pissing me off, claiming he enjoyed ruining the games of others in Counter Strike by using the cheats created by that clan and even hinted where you could get them. Having been victim of jerks like him, I decided to play a little prank. This guy was obviously only 15-16 considering his attitude and no way he was part of that clan (he was a blabber).

So what I did was this:
step 1: I looked through all the posts he had made so far on that news site
step 2: I collected personal info he dropped throughout those posts: country, state (he was American) and even what kind of PC he was using.
step 3: I used several search engines to search for his handle or variants and visited every site that used that handle.

I discovered a few things:
- one of the sites had his home town in his profile
- I knew his age: 14
- his e-mail address

So what did I do with all of this? :whistling: I sent him a fake email - there used to be a site around which allowed you to send emails from a certain email address. For example I could send one from bill.gates@microsoft.com. Anyway, I sent him an email from the FBI, stating that as citizen of town *name town* he fell under US jurisdiction and that he had used illegally obtained software to hack copyrighted software etc. etc. and that agents would be around shortly to come pick up his PC and all his other equipment for investigation. I didn't receive any email but for a week or two no further posts were made on any of the forums he visited :hihihi:.

Tulac 30-05-2009 07:48 AM

One word: erniebal12

Kugerfang 30-05-2009 08:45 AM

Most YouTube comments are nothing more than stuff written by a retarded 13 year old stereotypical teenager. chain letters, and spam.

The Fifth Horseman 30-05-2009 08:54 AM

I've actually done a similar thing to Red, altough it involved no e-mail sending - just identifying a spy in a MMORPG clan I used to be a part of.

_r.u.s.s. 30-05-2009 12:31 PM

you fubb, i'd just tell him to send regards to his retarded father, that he can keep the dildo you borrowed to him and then suggest him to fill his sister with his happy juice, just for the sake of making him angry and going to complain to dad

Simoneer 30-05-2009 03:40 PM

I can't even begin to describe how freakin' leet Red_avatar is. Not to kiss your ass, but damn, that's so hardcore - just like that other prank including condoms.

Dedication!

Talin 30-05-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. (Post 367461)
you fubb, i'd just tell him to send regards to his retarded father, that he can keep the dildo you borrowed to him and then suggest him to fill his sister with his happy juice, just for the sake of making him angry and going to complain to dad

ya know, i would actually say that, if the opportunity arises.

AlumiuN 31-05-2009 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman (Post 367449)
I've actually done a similar thing to Red

I read that horribly wrong the first time around. :p

The current time is 02:33 PM (GMT)