Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Arcade Versions (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7252)

WildZeppelin 18-09-2005 03:32 AM

Anyone know where you can get free pc emulator versions of old arcade games? Not the console versions that were considerable lower quality, but the ones you used to see at arcades? There's a few I'd love to get my hands on... Would appreciate any advice. Grazzi

TheGiantMidgit 18-09-2005 06:44 AM

I know a few good ones, but, we discourage that here. So, sorry.

Toxik 18-09-2005 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WildZeppelin@Sep 18 2005, 05:32 AM
Anyone know where you can get free pc emulator versions of old arcade games? Not the console versions that were considerable lower quality, but the ones you used to see at arcades? There's a few I'd love to get my hands on... Would appreciate any advice. Grazzi
I think SNES emulator should be similar to those arcades.I wont give you no link,but there are many pages containing them.And dont forget to delete any Rom after 24hr period unless you have the original cartridge..like I do..*cough*cough* stop looking at me like that,of course I do it!

TheChosen 18-09-2005 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WildZeppelin@Sep 18 2005, 03:32 AM
Anyone know where you can get free pc emulator versions of old arcade games?* Not the console versions that were considerable lower quality, but the ones you used to see at arcades?* There's a few I'd love to get my hands on...* Would appreciate any advice.* Grazzi
There is one arcade emulator i have heard:

The MAME.

Look it with the google.

@Toxik: Of course. Even i have...i mean had a lots of roms and i*cough**Cough* delete those in 24 hours.

*Tc shoots the guy who is looking at him with a bad eye*

TheGiantMidgit 18-09-2005 05:25 PM

Yes, the infamous Mame 32. No links from us, unfortunatly, and no roms either. ...but, if you want to, and you will, you pirate you, you can find everything relatively easily. Just know that Mame doesn't support -everything- but it's got the best of them under its belt when it comes to classic arcade.

Toxik 18-09-2005 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit@Sep 18 2005, 07:25 PM
Yes, the infamous Mame 32. No links from us, unfortunatly, and no roms either. ...but, if you want to, and you will, you pirate you, you can find everything relatively easily. Just know that Mame doesn't support -everything- but it's got the best of them under its belt when it comes to classic arcade.
hmph,I tried 5 different Mame and Neogeo emulators with many different versions of Metal slug series roms,none of them working,half of the emulators missed files..compared to NES or Snes emulators i saw,it sucks completely

TheGiantMidgit 18-09-2005 06:34 PM

I could help you out, but, not on this site. Maybe through MSN or something.

Toxik 18-09-2005 06:55 PM

icq,maybe?

TheGiantMidgit 18-09-2005 06:56 PM

Don't got it, sorry. I tend to stick to MSN, just because I find it easier to send files through.

punch999 18-09-2005 07:00 PM

We strictly condemn ROMs in this forum So I highly reccomend you stop talking of it

The current time is 04:04 PM (GMT)