Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Dogs. (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=17791)

DoomYoshi 30-08-2008 09:19 PM

Dogs.

What types of dogs do you love/hate/eat/etc.?

I love huskies.

Golden Retrievers are a great family dog but I hate when they are in my pet store. First, they are big so I feel bad about having them in my smallish kennels (perfect size for a full grown boston ~ 25 lbs.) Also since they are big they take a long time to wash... which is my job. Due to their color, even a tiny bit of poo will stand out like a sore thumb. Due to their size there will be a lot of bits of poo. You see where I'm going with this?

I also hate Jack Russel Terriers. Although there should be a game (not Wishbone) where you play a Jack. It would be a new genre called insanely spastic simulation. The point of the game would be to go stand near dangerous objects (ovens, cliffs, traffic, Fifth Horseman, etc.) and watch your stupid dog spaz right into them. Good times... probably something like this on newgrounds.

Anyways, I really like most dogs.

"I like puppies...when they're roadkill" - GWAR - I hate love songs

Eagle of Fire 30-08-2008 10:42 PM

I prefer C-Dogs... :D

ysorian 31-08-2008 02:20 AM

I consider myself a lover of all animals (take that how u will :amused:) but dogs generally shit me! They need way to much attention, its like u permanantly have a hormonal g/f around (no offensive meant to the ladies out there:amused:)

We have a Collie/Lab Cross and she seems to think my meanin for existence is to pay her attention.

I've spent a lot of time around all sorts of angry dogs as i used to help attack train Mastiffs, Shepards, Dobermans and Rotties but my fav dog of all was Blade, i helped look after her when she was havin puppies and for a pyscho attack trained Rottie she was lovely when in mummy phase :)

_r.u.s.s. 01-09-2008 01:22 PM

i like hot dogs

Spoonman 01-09-2008 04:57 PM

Give me just about any kitty in the world and I'll probably fall in love with it, but dogs are a different thing.

Some are just plain annoying attention seekers, others -unfortunately most of them- have utterly annoying masters ordering them around with loud voices disturbing the peace in the woods.

Yet I do tend to like shepard dogs, since they are often smart and surprisingly supportive (well, at least the ones I met). And the (old) quiet doggies are generally loveable as well.

But I'll never get one myself, they need to much attention and I think a lot of living spaces are just too small for a dog.

arete 02-09-2008 07:20 AM

I love wolves and tigers

I saw a documentary about a park in the US where a team of researchers reared a wolf pack so they weren't afraid of humans and studied them. They were so gorgeous. One in three wolves is black, something I'd never seen before.

So if I had my own wolf pack, that would be cool. I'd probably settle for a pair of Belgian shepherds (the black ones), though, if I had to. :D

The current time is 01:13 PM (GMT)