Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Hi Everybody (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=15044)

Cold 07-08-2007 08:00 AM

Hi everybody, this is my first post I hope I get the right section. My name is Alex, from Italy, I'm a abadonware fan, I found this site coming from another site (think I can't tell) and I really love this site because I think it's very well done. This site remember me when I was younger and I spent hours playing Dos games of every kind, I think I've played the 50% of the game coming out from 1980 till 2000. Titles I like: Roman Centurion, Metal Mutant, Apogee games, Simcity, Warcraft, Thempark and absolutely Dune and Dune2, my favourite! Long life to the Atreides! :brain:

I read about a Vip section, I would like to see it but I dunno how :sos: , if vip is about helping then sure I would like to help this site growing up, cos it rulez. If I can give you an hand, I'm here. :max:

Mighty Midget 07-08-2007 08:07 AM

Hey, Alex Cold :) and welcome to Abandonia. Great to see a fellow abandonhead here :ok:

It was nice of you to introduce yourself and yes, this is the section for that. I read that you want to help out there, hey, that is greatly appreciated! About the VIP section, that is a "special lounge for special people" I gather, I really don't know since I am not a VIP myself but: If you rrreeeaally impress the site's owner and the admins here they might, just might, slip you the membership card!

Anyway, enjoy the site, help out and meet fellow abandonheads. Again: Welcome :)

Tulac 07-08-2007 08:28 AM

Welcome to the site! :cheers:

If you would like to become a VIP, you can help the site in several ways by making reviews for games, sending games that aren't already on site, contributing extras(different scans, manuals etc.) and translating.

Cold 07-08-2007 08:47 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tulac @ Aug 7 2007, 10:28 AM) [snapback]303307[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Welcome to the site! :cheers:

If you would like to become a VIP, you can help the site in several ways by making reviews for games, sending games that aren't already on site, contributing extras(different scans, manuals etc.) and translating.
[/b]

Ok, I would like to see a list of games you are looking for, hope I can help ya :w00t:

Tulac 07-08-2007 09:06 AM

You can make topic with a list of games you have here: http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showforum=3

Or you can check by yourself if games you own are on site or not. Also if the game isn't on the site you can check it's status on the Oldwarez list

Dave 07-08-2007 09:11 AM

Ehy ehy ehy, benvenuto su Abandonia!
You're an example for all new members, you're welcome here.
Let me advise you to read rules and if you are in trouble feel free to ask.

If you want to see a new game on site don't have fear to post on requests forum (I'm a Mod there :) ), me and the crew will tell you if the requested game is Abandonware or still sold somewhere or protected...

Saluti ^_^

_r.u.s.s. 07-08-2007 10:04 AM

sup dude. im not sure if you know about this but all the new members are obligated to send me 20 USD as a starting fee (its a little tradition here). if you dont do so, some of your family members might not find all the body parts on its place, within a week.

im glad we have new members who are willing to cooperate without any unwanted accidents, dont we =) send me a pm for further instructions about my bank account in switzerland

Tulac 07-08-2007 10:08 AM

Ah so it's 20$ now? Inflation is working I see.

Dave 07-08-2007 10:17 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 7 2007, 12:04 PM) [snapback]303339[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

sup dude. im not sure if you know about this but all the new members are obligated to send me 20 USD as a starting fee (its a little tradition here). if you dont do so, some of your family members might not find all the body parts on its place, within a week.

im glad we have new members who are willing to cooperate without any unwanted accidents, dont we =) send me a pm for further instructions about my bank account in switzerland
[/b]
Ahahah! Pay attention russ...he is from Sicily :ph34r:
And mafia in Sicily is a reality LOL
(Stiamo scherzando ovviamente :) )

_r.u.s.s. 07-08-2007 10:25 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(David86 @ Aug 7 2007, 12:17 PM) [snapback]303346[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Ahahah! Pay attention russ...he is from Sicily :ph34r:
And mafia in Sicily is a reality [/b]
она у нас в *оссии непохуже

btw alex, the time is running and i still dont have any pm. you know =) just friendly advice

The current time is 01:47 PM (GMT)