Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Looking For Any Pro Wrestling Fan's. (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=14552)

punch999 21-06-2007 02:36 AM

Hey guys I just wanted to say I am starting to produce best of/Series dvd's for certain wrestlers that will be distributed online. Anyone with any sort of pro wrestling knowledge are fanship would be very appreciated. Contact me thru MSN or AIM and I can give the full information about the group and how you can help.

Please don't turn this topic into a "Pro wrestling suxor's" Kind of crap. You have probobly never watched good Pro wrestling anyway.
Oh and also use this topic to discuss pro wrestling if you wish.

Thanks.

AIM:Navigatorschool5
MSN:Alex.veley@celebration.fl.us
Email: Punch999(at)Gmail.com
or just send me a nice PM thru abandonia.

Don't be shy.
And don't worry if your not a active member of abandonia or even just a guest. Since this will be outside of abandonia really it doesn't matter.

Edit: Added the end section

gregor 21-06-2007 05:49 AM

the only wrestling i like to see is the olympic one. and that's the only real wrestling. others are just acting.

punch999 21-06-2007 05:50 AM

Give me your address I would be happy to show you a few moves then.

Considering your address and where you live nevermind but still. Wrestling hurts like hell.

Tulac 21-06-2007 08:41 AM

Not that I'm a fan of pro wrestiling, but if he asked for no bashing then you should at least respect that Gregor.

punch999 21-06-2007 01:03 PM

Thankyou tulac.

punch999 24-06-2007 04:04 AM

I have decided that the DVD will be

The most hardcore ladder match's
It will be a combination of the greatest indy Tables ladders and chair's,Tables, ladder's and violence, ladder match's and other assorted matchs. Any ladder match outside of the WWE and TNA that is great is In here. This is THE collection.

Matchs already prepared
Fatal Four Way Ladder Match IWS UN F'N Sanctioned 07
This match has tonnes of high spots and people getting busted THRU ladders as well as off ladders and is not to be missed. It also includes the likes of Beef Wellington, Cheech and cloudy and other assorted great indy highflyers.

Tables,Ladders and Chairs. IWA-MS Rule the school 07
Josh Abercrombie VS Brandon Thomaselli
The match to end fueds is now being thrown into the mix with two of IWA-MS hottest rivals and most violent competitors. After Thomaselli went insane Hitting josh with his belt so bad josh left with huge welts. Thomaselli wanted blood and asked for this TLC match to be booked. Expect amazing things to happen from these two great competitors.

OK more to come.

more to come.

punch999 26-06-2007 02:32 AM

Update: The ladders match compialation has been canceled and is being changed to The True Best of Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit Former WWE champion and WCW and ECW Champ and current WWE wrestler was found dead alongside his wife and his son today And in tribute I am releasing this instead.

The current time is 10:41 AM (GMT)