Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=22947)

marko river 29-12-2009 11:25 AM

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

juvilado 30-12-2009 01:21 AM

I played this game in its time and im my oppinion it doesnt deserve a second chance. Poor graphics and gameplay. There is a little trick, i remember: If a sewer is in your way and dont want to enter on it, just move and attack at the same time and you overpass it. there were another tricks but i was so young i dont remember...

(Sorry 4 my grammar)

M3n747 30-12-2009 10:12 AM

Different platform, but it's the same game the Angry Video Game Nerd was angry about. :D

marko river 30-12-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3n747 (Post 391967)
Different platform, but it's the same game the Angry Video Game Nerd was angry about. :D

Yes, I saw that review. He's talking about the original NES version which is great game indeed. It's surely not perfect, but it is unclear to me why he hates the game that much... But after all, he is angry nerd :)

Weavaloid 30-12-2009 06:03 PM

Gah, that game is hard as hell D:

marko river 31-12-2009 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juvilado (Post 391952)
There is a little trick, i remember: If a sewer is in your way and dont want to enter on it, just move and attack at the same time and you overpass it. there were another tricks but i was so young i dont remember...

Actually, you can use the same tehnique to go THROUGH the enemy bullets and lasers... In one situation, this is the only way to successfully deal with the situation and finish the game... which is surely not good...

Simoneer 02-01-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Review
The game would be best described as a scrolling action-platformer

Wait, what? No! That description indicates zero elements of adventure.

DarthHelmet86 21-01-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko river (Post 391978)
Yes, I saw that review. He's talking about the original NES version which is great game indeed. It's surely not perfect, but it is unclear to me why he hates the game that much... But after all, he is angry nerd :)

I know this is old Marko, just wanted to point out that AVGN is just a character and in no way represents Rolfe's actual thoughts of a game. Sometimes he reviews games that are pretty good but with elements that make you mad, I know I sure got mad at this game on the NES when I played it, didn't stop me liking it though. Of course that is no reason for you to like his reviews if you don't, nothing wrong with not liking them.

captain38 25-01-2011 05:55 AM

Has anyone EVER beat this game? I need to give it another try now that I'm older. I still don't know if I have it in me though!

MV75 31-12-2012 10:15 AM

Nope, and noone ever will. I bought and played this in the day, I still have my original copy, but you eventually reach a point where they didn't convert it properly in the pc version. It's in a sewer where the jump is impossible to do. Ever. You can not finish this game on pc.

The current time is 12:23 PM (GMT)