Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Getting Rid Of Old Games (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16062)

Timpsi 12-11-2007 10:22 AM

I'm moving to a new apartment at the end of the month and decided that this is a perfect moment for getting rid of my old games. Should there be anything that would interest Abandonia/someone, please let me know quite soon.

These are all originals. I can probably find manuals and even proper boxes for some of them (those with any potential are marked with *), but mostly they are just CDs in jewel cases.

- FIFA Football 2003, 2xCD, Polish manual
- Hexen II, CD *
- Pete Sampras Tennis 97, CD
- Star Wars Rebel Assault, CD
- Abe's Oddysee, full version on a Spanish demo CD
- Actua Soccer, CD *
- Actua Ice Hockey, CD
- Half-Life Game of the Year Edition, CD *
- Fade to Black, CD *
- Mechwarrior 2, CD
- Ultimate Soccer Manager 98, CD
- Red Alert, 2xCD
- Darklight Conflict, CD *
- NBA Action 98, CD *
- Dungeon Keeper, CD
- Jagged Alliance Deadly Games, CD
- Might and Magic VII for Blood and Honor, 2xCD *
- FIFA 98 Road to World Cup, CD *
- Links LS Legends in Sports '98, 3xcd *
- Redguard, The Elder Scrolls Adventures, 2xCD
- iM1A2 Abrams, CD
- Admiral Sea Battles, CD
- Master of Orion 2, CD

- Definitive Wargame Collection 2, 4xCD (includes: Harpoon II, Harpoon II Battleset 2: West Pack, Harpoon II Battleset 3: Cold War, V for Victory: Utah Beach, V for Victory: Market Garden, Genghis Khan II, continued... ...Romance of the Three Kingdoms III, Operation Europe: Path to Victory, High Command, Command HQ, Panzer General, Steel Panthers, Wargame Construction Set II: Tanks, Clash of... More Steel Plus Demos of: Age of Rifles, Fantasy General, War Wind) *

- Word Perfect 6.1 (Windows), CD

Some Star Trek titles:

- Star Trek The 25th Anniversary, White Label *
- Star Trek Judgment Rites *
- Star Trek The Next Generation, A Final Unity *
- Star Trek the Next Generation Episode Guide
- Star Trek Captain's Chair (The Virtual Tour of Five Starship Bridges)
- Star Trek Omnipedia

Morrin 12-11-2007 10:30 AM

Mechwarrior 2:

How much?
How much for postalz (finland ofcourse)
Condition?

Timpsi 12-11-2007 10:36 AM

I haven't tested any of them, but on a quick glimpse all of the above CDs were in good condition without scratches.

Won't charge anything but 1 euro / game for packaging & mailing (in Finland, that is. Mailing abroad can cost a bit more). Of course it's possible to come and fetch them from Kuopio, too. ;)

I can check tonight whether Mechwarrior 2 works or not.

Morrin 12-11-2007 11:03 AM

1 EURO?? WHAT A RIPOFF!!
Haha, just kidding!

Then it's a deal, Im just wondering that should I bother making bank transfer? :huh: Maybe I'll mail you a christmas card with a little payment for the effort. :)

Timpsi 12-11-2007 02:25 PM

Mechwarrior 2 appears to work; put the CD into the drive and copied all files onto my HD. The installer doesn't seem to like WinXP, though.

Morrin, drop me your address and I will mail it sometime this week.. unless you'd like me to throw in something else, too?

12turtle12 12-11-2007 03:12 PM

LOL I like some of the games, but the US is a bit far heh heh

The Fifth Horseman 12-11-2007 03:20 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timpsi @ Nov 12 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]319019[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Mechwarrior 2 appears to work; put the CD into the drive and copied all files onto my HD. The installer doesn't seem to like WinXP, though.[/b]
Normal behavior for it, unfortunately. Has to be ran on a 9x family Windows.

Morrin 12-11-2007 05:55 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Fifth Horseman @ Nov 12 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]319025[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timpsi @ Nov 12 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]319019[/snapback]
Quote:

Mechwarrior 2 appears to work; put the CD into the drive and copied all files onto my HD. The installer doesn't seem to like WinXP, though.[/b]
Normal behavior for it, unfortunately. Has to be ran on a 9x family Windows.
[/b][/quote]

Awww muck. I'll have to consider for a while... damn.

Burger Meister 13-11-2007 12:49 AM

Do you ship to Canada?

The Fifth Horseman 13-11-2007 07:01 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morrin @ Nov 12 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]319035[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Awww muck. I'll have to consider for a while... damn.
[/b]
Virtual PC helps :D

The current time is 10:49 PM (GMT)