Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Best Series (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=3256)

Tulac 19-02-2005 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Levitating Nun@Feb 19 2005, 10:30 PM
The Baldur's Gate series (including NWN)
Please don't pin the IMO awful nwn with BG, it's not the part of the series because:
a) story is different
b ) it uses 3rd edition rules
c) it's 3d (OK not so important)
d) it would be a disgrace for the series...

Fawfulhasfury 19-02-2005 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JJXB@Feb 19 2005, 08:59 PM
Final fantasy isn't very good compared to most rpg's now.
What r u saying. Final Fantasy is awesome!!! But anyway. I'd definitely rate it as one of the best game series of all time. That and Kingdom Hearts.

JJXB 19-02-2005 08:39 PM

ff7 onwards the series went downhill. the early final fantasy games were good but from ff7 it went down the pan.

xcom freak 19-02-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JJXB@Feb 19 2005, 08:59 PM
Final fantasy isn't very good compared to most rpg's now.
:roflol: i love the joke!!!!!

JJXB 19-02-2005 09:12 PM

what?? ff7 onwards were crap. before they were good (aka 1-6) two of the few rpg series that compared to ff 1-6 was the chrono series (chrono trigger etc) and the secret of mana series.

xcom freak 19-02-2005 09:26 PM

FF 8 was great spent so many hours only card games ! ff x was incredible x-2 was innovative!
The graphics of these games beat any RPG's graphism
these games lifespans are only equaled by Diablo 2 (in RPGs)
The environnement is just enormous,The side quests are a game by themselves

BLITZBALL was really a kick behind feature!!!!

in x2 the dress transformations are just incredible!

i am gonna stop here coz i could talk for hours and i think fawful agrees

JJXB 19-02-2005 09:29 PM

the only reason anyone liked x-2 was beacuse of the females breasts!

xcom freak 19-02-2005 09:35 PM

In every succesful game there are breasts!!!
look at Diablo's rogues,baldur gate also,GTA .........
Well i wont say i havent enjoyed the boobs but the gameplay is also good X2 hasn't exactly THE FF standards i would give that to u but i think this is the case coz in every FF u enjoy exploring new worlds and everything but in FFx2 u already know everything

The Levitating Nun 19-02-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tulac+Feb 19 2005, 09:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tulac @ Feb 19 2005, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Levitating Nun@Feb 19 2005, 10:30 PM
The Baldur's Gate series (including NWN)
Please don't pin the IMO awful nwn with BG, it's not the part of the series because:
a) story is different
b ) it uses 3rd edition rules
c) it's 3d (OK not so important)
d) it would be a disgrace for the series... [/b][/quote]
What's the difference between the rules in BG1 and 2 and those in NWN? I don't know the difference having personally never played D&D or AD&D whichever it is.

JJXB 19-02-2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xcom freak@Feb 19 2005, 10:35 PM
In every succesful game there are breasts!!!
look at Diablo's rogues,baldur gate also,GTA .........
Well i wont say i havent enjoyed the boobs but the gameplay is also good X2 hasn't exactly THE FF standards i would give that to u but i think this is the case coz in every FF u enjoy exploring new worlds and everything but in FFx2 u already know everything

breasts don't neccesaraily mean good gameplay. diablo had good gameplay but the gfx were absolute trash which means the breasts didn't really affect gameplay. tomb raider was popular because lara croft had big breasts but she was an unwieldy bitch to control and it was a sub-standard 3d platformer with sub-standard combat. gta was fun yes, but the gfx didn't show females breasts off now, ff x and x-2 did show off the breasts and also the skill system was absolute trash (now how stupid is the idea of a "sphere system"??)

The current time is 09:37 AM (GMT)