Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Abandonia memories (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=18358)

Dino 11-12-2008 08:51 PM

I don't recall Tom's cartoon music intro thread, but I remember lots of nice threads in art section. If I'm not mistaken those were mainly posted by our Italian friend TheVoid.

I remember problems with Kiddiarni, but one thing I don't remember and now it's bugging me. Scatty, refresh my memory and tell me what was your old nickname. Yeah, THAT one. :)

@Tulac: I sincerely hope it will get it's old shine back again.

Sebatianos 11-12-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tulac (Post 344620)
Heh I saw him at a concert about a year ago, we were both to drunk to engage in any meaningful conversation.

That reminds me of Victors drunken visit to Abandonia :)
He claimed something's wrong with his CD drie and that he fixed it...
Next day he realized, he broke it off because it wouldn't close :)

Dino 11-12-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebatianos (Post 344623)
That reminds me of Victors drunken visit to Abandonia :)
He claimed something's wrong with his CD drie and that he fixed it...
Next day he realized, he broke it off because it wouldn't close :)

Hahaha, didn't know about that. That story is priceless. :D

Scatty 11-12-2008 09:31 PM

I think I remember that one :laugh:
The Art section was certainly very alive back then, though it remained that for quite a time still up until now. Though I don't visit it really anymore, I think it went quiet after WendyMaree stopped to be a mod there and left the site, which is a shame in itself. Just to remember the most active members there - TheVoid, Fawfulhasfury, Tom Henrik... hmm.. can't remember many more just now.

Tulac 11-12-2008 09:34 PM

Yeah what was your old nickname dude? I didn't even know you were a member before jan 2006. :p

Scatty 11-12-2008 09:45 PM

I think a story of an admin whose account was deleted by Tom Henrik, which cause a bit of boom back then, should tell you a bit :)

Dino 11-12-2008 09:50 PM

It's so weird refreshing our nice memories here whilst knowing that all hell breaks loose in the Chatbox. :D

Scatty 11-12-2008 09:57 PM

Well for a chance it's a nice change of pace from watching all this bickering going on. Actually memories are always something important, not only to remember from, but also to learn from them how things can get better again.

Dino 11-12-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scatty (Post 344630)
Well for a chance it's a nice change of pace from watching all this bickering going on. Actually memories are always something important, not only to remember from, but also to learn from them how things can get better again.

I agree completely. This is exactly what got me thinking and motivated me to make this thread.

Sebatianos 11-12-2008 10:00 PM

And a great idea it was OvErLoRd... damn, you weren't kidding that that's hell to type :)

The current time is 12:09 PM (GMT)