Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Tussa. (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5600)

Puffin 14-06-2005 09:56 PM

*No no no NO! Went your rage elsewhere Puffin, or at least keep it in english and WITHOUT cursing!*

Indignus IV 14-06-2005 10:12 PM

I didn't understand a word of it, but I can understand that it wasn't very nice-sounding....

<runs to find internet translator> :D

xoopx 14-06-2005 10:27 PM

Taktu bensín elskan
?a? er allt banna? hvort sem er
taktu bensín elskan

Taktu bensín elskan
allt banna? hvort sem er
taktu bensín

Loftvogin fellur
í gulan sandinn
og borgir ?arna stop
borgir ?arna stoppa' en ?a? skiptir engu máli

Taktu bensín elskan
allt banna? hvort sem er
taktu bensín elskan

rainwife 14-06-2005 10:27 PM

I don't know why, but I think Puffin is really pissed off.
Sorry Puffin - if there is anything I can do to help u, let me know!

omg 14-06-2005 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xoopx@Jun 14 2005, 10:27 PM

Taktu bensín elskan
taktu bensín elskan

Taktu bensín elskan
allt banna? hvort sem er
taktu bensín

Loftvogin fellur
í gulan sandinn
og borgir ?arna stop
borgir ?arna stoppa' en ?a? skiptir engu máli

Taktu bensín elskan
allt banna? hvort sem er
taktu bensín elskan

Tempo petrol hon whenas everything - banna anyway tempo petrol hon Tempo petrol hon everything - banna anyway tempo petrol Weatherglass fell into gulan sandwort and city over there stop city over there stop while there skiptir ekki máli anyway irrelevant whenas everything - banna anyway Tempo petrol hon everything - banna anyway tempo petrol hon

arent web translators great ..........

Puffin 14-06-2005 10:42 PM

Sykurmolarnir

omg 14-06-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Puffin@Jun 14 2005, 10:42 PM
Sykurmolarnir
according to my *amazing* web translator that means -----

Sykurmolarnir

gaah i need a babel fish account. im guessing from the gibberish that my translator spouted forth when i translated the first post on this thread ....

well i havnt got a clue, it translated the last line as

HE IS NOT F'ing WATER FLEA Dey?u.

well that clarified it ....

who is it that is cuddling up to mods? i would ask you if you are feeling ok but thats a bloody stupid question so i wont. whatever it is i hope it gets better for you though.

Puffin 14-06-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by omg@Jun 14 2005, 09:49 PM

HE IS NOT F'ing WATER FLEA Dey?u.

well that clarified it ....

heh that actually cheered me up a bit..
It's true, he's not a water flea.

omg 14-06-2005 11:08 PM

just for fun puffin and in the hopes that it will make you smile i will post the whole translation

dey?u inferno ljóta lady yours you direction not return snuggle up to own dirty word * heeltap , rot into inferno I ringing into dirty word barnavernarnefnd you direction not return snuggle up to own heeltap what then assume your annaramannabörn lady DEY?U I HATE Thee! hate!! How WORM really snuggle up to cannot sagt ;fn) ;a) into myself? Inferno *tisk tisk* , you ?orir accordingly only not. You art even , even memory human being while I. I , whom is lowlife white neglect. Snuggle up to give myself not turn river snuggle up to voice myself , give minaret examine. Snuggle up to COME LIKE THAT FORWARD ACCUSTOM F'ing HEELTAP Yours!!!!!! IS NOT INTO Handy?!?!?!?!?! Nah how interviewer I. ARG You direction not RETURN snuggle up to be teacher. You direction snuggle up to form huga a? ungs gentlefolk , and maybe snuggle up to mod worth into tomorrow as though you art now , THEN ARE ACCUSTOM F'ing DOOMED. Whenas FINE RIVER THEE snuggle up to meet with poor wedlock. YOU DIRECTION THERE dirty word * Return LJÓTA C**T Yours. I hope snuggle up to you ;fn) heilakrabbamein and deyir slow painful death and departed us into paramour meanwhile. HE IS NOT F'ing WATER FLEA Dey?u.

oh god,, when i pasted it i think i maybe got the meaning. your bloke has been cheating on you?
its a pathetic english thing when someone goes through a bad thing to say *im sorry*

im going to deviate from that tradition and tell you instead to imagine yourself slicing his balls off with a large blunt knife.

Puffin 14-06-2005 11:10 PM

Pretty much it, yea.

The current time is 08:03 AM (GMT)