Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Your Reviews (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Oblivion by Japo (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=32341)

Japo 11-11-2013 09:01 PM

Well the only thing I'd really like to beautify or fix from the vanilla game is the faces/heads/hair, so Oblivion Character Overhaul looks interesting. Other than that there's no special change which I can see that it could make the game better; like in Morrowind I really needed to increase merchants' money and I found a mod for that.

Capo 12-11-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Japo (Post 458072)
Well the only thing I'd really like to beautify or fix from the vanilla game is the faces/heads/hair, so Oblivion Character Overhaul looks interesting. Other than that there's no special change which I can see that it could make the game better; like in Morrowind I really needed to increase merchants' money and I found a mod for that.

really ? everyone agree that the leveling system is very wrong, do you enjoy that every single creature of the world has youre same level ? Is nice to meet bandits with full daedric armour ?

Japo 12-11-2013 05:18 PM

Well yeah, I already said what I find wrong with levelling... But dunno, I find enemy levelling absurd but meh. My biggest concern is that levelling encourages stupid powergaming.

But then does any of those mods changes levelling? Because I didn't ready anything about that on their description.

Capo 13-11-2013 04:02 PM

Thats exactly what the mod i linked does

Japo 13-11-2013 07:37 PM

Thanks for the tip ;-)

yoga 16-12-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Japo (Post 458092)
Thanks for the tip ;-)

:whistling:
brave never uses mod.

The best is Arena 9/10
Daggerfall - so-so 7/10
Morrowind - nada 5/10
Oblivion - ?? 3/10
Skyrim - trash 0/10
:hihihi:

Japo 16-12-2013 08:19 PM

I thought you liked Morrowind a lot??

cacaro 22-12-2013 02:21 PM

If you want to play a quest mod, I'd like to suggest a really good one: Integration - The Stranded Light.

It adds quests with choices and consequences, multiple mutually-exclusive questlines, skill and attribute checks, options based on race and much more. Also, the quests avoid using the retarded GPS-like quest markers.

There are other great quest mods, but this one is definately a must play.

Japo 26-07-2014 09:27 AM

I'm playing this again, I left my previous game in the middle (for no reason, it happens to me often with long games). I still think that the world isn't as well made as in Morrowind, and the character art is awful, as well as the voice acting, but in the end it's a enjoyable, and I like combat specially compared to other RPGs and the earlier Elder Scrolls games. And although the main quest is not as good as in Morrowind, I think the side quests are better in Oblivion actually.

Is there any mod to slow down or remove the rate of armor wear? I guess it tries to be realistic but it's ridiculous instead, and very annoying. If this were realistic cars would need a total overhaul every 50 km. And what is this ridiculousness about hammers breaking? And I could say the same about lockpicks, if they do they will stay stuck in the lock so it couldn't be picked again. And the minigame is so annoying, thank god for the Skeleton Key...!

Capo 26-07-2014 11:48 PM

I started Skyrim 1 week ago..after 1 week spent selecting the right mods :smile2:

The current time is 06:19 AM (GMT)