Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Very strange - no any Neverwinter Nights 2 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=47099)

yoga 26-02-2021 01:47 PM

Very strange - no any Neverwinter Nights 2

Hi, all,

Starting NN2, but do not understand

how many sub games have this game?

Or moduls?

Or like.

:OK:

Smiling Spectre 01-03-2021 12:58 PM

On the "mechanic" parts there are main game and 2 add-ons - Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir. All three tells different stories and two expansions adds more functionality.

But it was promoted as "game system", just like NWN1, so it's possible to make infinite amount of modules. Only handful of them was made "official" though - but it still too many. And I cannot check _how_ many, as it seems it stopped to sells as soon as "NWN Enhanced Edition" was released.

yoga 02-03-2021 03:23 PM

Хорошо

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 485728)
On the "mechanic" parts there are main game and 2 add-ons - Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir. All three tells different stories and two expansions adds more functionality.

But it was promoted as "game system", just like NWN1, so it's possible to make infinite amount of modules. Only handful of them was made "official" though - but it still too many. And I cannot check _how_ many, as it seems it stopped to sells as soon as "NWN Enhanced Edition" was released.

:smile2:

Спасибо Вам Большое!!

Слава, слава РОССИИ!!

:max:

yoga 02-03-2021 03:27 PM

Ехала деревня мимо мужика..

:smile2:

By the way i am playing now the classic NWN 2.

Dear SS, What is yr favorite from above series?

TY:

lame:

Smiling Spectre 03-03-2021 07:06 AM

Neither. Maybe modules are good, but official campaign is too boring.

KOTOR and Witcher 1 (used the same engine and modified it) was much more vivid.

yoga 05-03-2021 05:48 AM

...вдруг изпод собака лает ворота..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 485739)
Neither. Maybe modules are good, but official campaign is too boring.

KOTOR and Witcher 1 (used the same engine and modified it) was much more vivid.

Hmmm..

Good answer. Maybe, maybe ==

Yes, i played all Witcher series, but KOTOR is abs. new game for me!?

RPG?

2 words pls for this game.

Spacibo Vam Bolshoe!!

Smiling Spectre 05-03-2021 06:27 AM

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Slightly dry, and with standard Bioware scheme "collect N parts of mysterious artifact to defeat the Ancient Evil", but good neverless.

Second part, by Obsidian, same traditionally much more intense and lore-rich, but simultaneously much more buggy and unfinished. Became quite great after community patches. :)

yoga 05-03-2021 10:21 AM

..смотрите: Олег, вот первый мой брат, второй

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 485774)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Slightly dry, and with standard Bioware scheme "collect N parts of mysterious artifact to defeat the Ancient Evil", but good neverless.

Second part, by Obsidian, same traditionally much more intense and lore-rich, but simultaneously much more buggy and unfinished. Became quite great after community patches. :)

Nice indeed.

My schedule:

1. NWN 2 classic
2. 2 add-ons - Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir
3. KOTOR
4. KOTOR II

I think probably Caro (Dear) Capo the Great passed NWN 2.

I am proud i know such RPG master.

Si, si.
:OK:

The current time is 11:46 PM (GMT)