Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Invalid Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Wings [NON-PC] (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=9767)

Wüstenfuchs 10-04-2006 05:57 PM

Wings [NON-PC]

I need this game!!!
it is a WW1 flight simulator, and i really loved this game on Amiga!!!

it should have been re-released along with Defenders of the Crown a few years ago, but they didn´t do it! :cry:

is it abandoned?
or free?
where can i buy it?

Please help me!!!

DonCorleone 10-04-2006 06:52 PM

You can download an amiga disk image at the cinemaware homepage right here

I believe that there are some screenshot of the improved version you were talking about on the page. Maybe it will be released some day :w00t:

EDIT: By the way, there a lot of Cinemaware classics up there...

Wüstenfuchs 10-04-2006 07:19 PM

Thank you!!!

:cheers:

:ok:

Rogue 11-04-2006 04:23 PM

That's a lovely game. :)

Loved mix of missions (bombing, itnercepting, convoy...)

Skuller 24-07-2006 11:29 AM

Long time ago i had a game that i used to play with my brother(Multiplayer)
I dont remember its name but maybe somone know it...

U and ur opponet were using some flying space tryangles ( like this: /\) and u had to kill ur enemie, there were various weapons,but u could only switch weapons when u land on some kind of landscape of ur collor(if u were red tryangle u had to land on red landscape) and on that landscape u switched weapons...
U could create some little humans that will run around and hit ur enemie,or create cannons that will hit ur enemie.

If somone know/remember that game,Please post here its name,or upload on the site =)

FISHCHAIR 24-07-2006 02:16 PM

Wow i remember that game it was superbe! but i cant remember the name of it sorry
i bet you that game will be free to download somewhere aswell

Skuller 24-07-2006 05:04 PM

I want this game so much,because its is one of the most old addicting games...

guesst 24-07-2006 05:55 PM

So tell us more. Did it have raster or vector graphics?

Skuller 24-07-2006 06:37 PM

There were the most basic graphics it was 2d and it was built mostly of dots,I dont know what's the defenition of raster or vectar...

FISHCHAIR 24-07-2006 07:13 PM

if we are talking about the same game then these graphics where realy basic.
the way you controlled your little triangle "ship" was, what ever way it was pointing
thats the way it would go and if you wanted to land your ship you would have to face it up and tap forward
a few times so it would be slow enough to land. if you landed to fast or even touched part of a wall then you would blow up. i am sure they brought a game out similar to this one at a later date, it was also a multy player, and i am sure you had different levels you could play. it wasnt just a lets shoot each other game, you could also race against each other through different screens. and if you got shot or crashed you would go back to the beginning. But what a game i totally forgot about this game and is anoying me now that i cant remember the name!

The current time is 08:53 PM (GMT)