Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Community News & Feedback (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Being stoned with Rocks and Garbage (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=26612)

Ohne Mitleid 07-02-2011 10:51 PM

Being stoned with Rocks and Garbage

The subject is what I am expecting to be the result of this post, either to punish me for my naiveté or for the revelation which may cause the ruination of a supposed "good thing".

It seems that I am not being award five points for answering the Daily Quiz correctly, but six. There is either something going on that I don't know about, or I am receiving an additional point in error.

If it is in error, I feel like I was just given change in return for a purchase, and I knowingly kept it even though I knew it was incorrect. I think most people call it "guilt". It's something I have heard about a couple of times... what's it called again? Oh yeah, feelings.

dosraider 07-02-2011 11:01 PM

You get 1 PoE/day when you log in.
You get 5 PoE for the quiz.
5+1=6

Throws some stones@ Ohne Mitleid

DarthHelmet86 08-02-2011 04:03 AM

What Dos said.

*Throws more rocks and garbage at Ohne...throws some on Dos too*

Ohne Mitleid 08-02-2011 05:24 AM

Some days, I can just feel myself getting dumber and dumber... :headslap:

dosraider 08-02-2011 05:48 AM

Indeed Ohne Mitleid, seems you're going down a slippery slope.
Poor you.
Know what, smoke moar mushrooms.

Dave 08-02-2011 09:47 AM

If you consider all the bugs we had it's a good question after all, by the way are you still having problems connected to the Quiz and the profile location?

*Throws candies @Ohne Mitleid*

Ohne Mitleid 08-02-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 422646)
If you consider all the bugs we had it's a good question after all, by the way are you still having problems connected to the Quiz and the profile location?

*Throws candies @Ohne Mitleid*

I am assuming those are rock candies you are throwing! :p

Yes, I am still having Quiz and profile location problems, although I think I may have initially been in error about the source, as usual, but I can't trace it. I think it might be when the Quiz gets reset. I was fine logging in all day yesterday but when I logged in to try the Quiz, I was reset to blank for location.

I know "yesterday" is relevant to world location, but whatever.

edit: @dosraider. Wow, that took me the whole day... stoned, mushrooms... add one point to Ohne's slowness.

One other thing. I think I should stop using "think" in sentences, since it should probably be stated, 'My brain is telling me...' :no:

Acethor 09-02-2011 07:02 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how one can be 'stoned' with garbage. It boggles the mind! :p

dosraider 09-02-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohne Mitleid (Post 422660)
edit: @dosraider. Wow, that took me the whole day... stoned, mushrooms....

Ah so, you finally got it.
:2thumbs:

_r.u.s.s. 10-02-2011 02:18 AM

i seriously thought that someone created a recreational drug topic in the site suggestions subforum when i saw the topic name

oh well :(

The current time is 04:27 PM (GMT)