Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Tijgertje - Several Game Titles I Could Add (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=15229)

Tijgertje 22-08-2007 08:54 AM

Tijgertje - Several Game Titles I Could Add

A long time agow I had a cd made with my collection of dos games.
(had to drive with my dad and my hard drive to a guy in the town i lived in that had a cd burner)
Most of the game titles I already found on this site, but some may still be a nice addition to this site.

Following are the titles that may be new to this site:

Fire Power (1988, Micro Illusions), freeware
Rocket Ranger (1988, Cinemaware), freeware
Vette (1989, Sphere Inc), esa, abandonware
Electranoid (1994, Pixel Painters), shareware ?
Conquest (1983, Windmill Software), abandonware
Super Tetris (1991, Sphere Inc), esa, abandonware

edit: checked titles on oldwarez list

I guess Vette and super tetris are no option

Dave 22-08-2007 11:59 AM

Electranoid (1994) by Pixel Painters
Pixel Painters: status defunct [APPROVED]

The other titles are all ok, nice job.

Edit: By the way, welcome to Abandonia!

Tijgertje 23-08-2007 07:41 AM

thanks for the welcome

I uploaded the 4 titles each with several screenshots

Dave 23-08-2007 11:25 AM

Woah, impressive!
Thanks for your support ^_^

Sebatianos 23-08-2007 12:31 PM

The games you've added look great!

Would you maybe even like to review them? You've obviously played them already (judging from the screenshots) and it's really not that difficult to review (and every reviewer is more then welcome). You could always send your reviews to someone (I'm always prepared to help out - and there are others too) to read it before it's posted, if you're not sure about it.

Tijgertje 23-08-2007 07:15 PM

added reviews for electranoid and super tetris

If you could take a look at them Sebatianos, then maybe these 2 games can be added soon so other people can enjoy them as much as I did and still do.

I did play Conquest lots of years agow. I even remember it to be multiplayer. But my dosbox plays the game to fast. I have to find a way to slow dosbox down so it becomes playable again. I cant properly review it until i play it again to bring back the memories.

And Vette... i think someone liking racing games should review it. Its one of the first racing games i remember to be in a 3d world with more than 1 road leading to the finish line. Its just not my kind of game. Never played it much.

Luchsen 24-08-2007 02:14 PM

:blink: You're fast. :w00t:

To slow down DOSBox: Ctrl+F11 (or edit the configuration file to change the default cycle rate).

When you don't want to review Vette because you don't like to, then it really should be reviewed by somebody else. But if you think, you would misreview it because you're not into this kind of game... that doesn't matter. A racing fan maybe has great knowledge of that genre but often is biased and presumptuous (no offence). Reviews of fans are more appropriate for other fans, reviews of "general/ordinary" players and fans of other genres are more appropriate for other "general/ordinary" players and fans of other genres. And we are happy for every single review.

Dave 27-08-2007 12:43 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(David86 @ Aug 22 2007, 01:59 PM) [snapback]306005[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Electranoid (1994) by Pixel Painters
Pixel Painters: status defunct [APPROVED]
[/b]
You're an example for all new members here, Electranoid is now available on site!! :)

Luchsen 27-08-2007 03:56 PM

Nice, but could you please supply screenshots as PNGs, so that we can give an accurate game impression?

Blood-Pigggy 27-08-2007 04:10 PM

Go to MobyGames and search for the games and you can find screens quickly enough.

The current time is 08:40 PM (GMT)