Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Siege Of Avalon - Chapter 1 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=28378)

Tracker 10-02-2012 11:09 AM

Siege Of Avalon - Chapter 1

Feel free to discuss this RPG, share your thoughts, tactics, or ask questions and seek help with quests and whatever problems you have to face while playing.
Review and Download (if available)

catchaserguns 10-02-2012 09:19 PM

This game keeps on crashing at start and when I click the other exe it says that Siege of Avalon is not on your system. Please Help.

Paco 10-02-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catchaserguns (Post 439586)
This game keeps on crashing at start and when I click the other exe it says that Siege of Avalon is not on your system. Please Help.

The Folder must be in C:\ in other words: C:\Siege of Avalon\ since for example Siege.ini point to a specific Path.

Altormato 11-02-2012 03:15 PM

Graphical Bug

Im running the game on an older rig with XP and the graphics keep showing up completely green or pink or both! Tried some solutions I found on google, turning down refresh rate, closing my ATI software, but nothing's worked. Anyone else having this problem?

badLeo 11-02-2012 08:34 PM

how to get the game to work

I'm sorry, but can anyone tells me haw to make the game work? I downloaded it and put the file on c:. The game .exe keeps saying the it's not installed but there is no installer.

yoga 12-02-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badLeo (Post 439610)
I'm sorry, but can anyone tells me haw to make the game work? I downloaded it and put the file on c:. The game .exe keeps saying the it's not installed but there is no installer.

:whistling:
I will tell YOU what I did and started this new game:
1. Dl the game - Zip format, about 106 MB.
2. Created in C:\> new directory /Siege of Avalon, move the game in this directory and unzip. Nice.
3. Now I started Config. (Music and sound). OK.
4. Now the exe file DTMain1 480 KB. ..and in the next window press Play the game..
5. Good luck!

No, I will not play now the game because I am playing now Dungeon Master 2.

yoga
:hello:

I did png file to show the game interface but it was very big 440 kb. Sry.

Japo 12-02-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badLeo (Post 439610)

Are you trying to run it from inside the download? Even if it looks like a folder it's not, and you must take all the files and folders outside of it (to "C:\Siege of Avalon\") before you can play.

Paco 12-02-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Japo (Post 439628)
Are you trying to run it from inside the download? Even if it looks like a folder it's not, and you must take all the files and folders outside of it (to "C:\Siege of Avalon\") before you can play.

Perhaps we should add Section "How to run Game" into the Review?

Japo 12-02-2012 01:16 PM

I think we should, to mention that it has to be run from "C:\Siege of Avalon\". Of course having to un-zip applies to every game in Abandonia, and is explained in one of my tutorials and the Troubleshooting FAQ.

catchaserguns 12-02-2012 08:43 PM

Thank You. I got it to work. I hope o find the ISO for this.

The current time is 08:39 PM (GMT)