Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Your Reviews (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   best 5 games ever (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=19472)

Fubb 12-04-2009 03:05 PM

I actually do like Morrowind too though......

_r.u.s.s. 12-04-2009 03:35 PM

ur a hardcoar oldskool obscure gamer den yo, send regards to 50 cent

Pex 20-04-2009 08:52 AM

This is good. A pitty that we are not on Facebook so I could just click on that thumb up option and then it would say:

Pex likes this.

Not just that, but in the end you would be able to see exactly how many people like this. Or don't. Of course, some people go even further and write a comment, but I'm not one of those, anything beyond a single click is too much effort for me.

I think that's the problem with all the forums (or do you say fora? you know, like stadium - stadia, forum - fora?) - they're nothing like facebook.

_r.u.s.s. 23-04-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pex (Post 360617)
Of course, some people go even further and write a comment, but I'm not one of those

Word Count

Words 106
Characters 531

anyways, any forums>any retarded facebook. forums are place where people share opinions and discuss stuff. facebook is a place where teenagers post messages like "omgggggg i missed u how r u?" or "UR SO DRUNK ON DIC PICTAR : D : D : D!!" and "like" stuff. forums are the place to actually talk. forums>facebook

Pex 24-04-2009 03:16 AM

Come on, you need to learn to appriciate little things.

Like I log on facebook and I immediately see that 3 people have a crush on me, 2 of my friends have really high IQ and I should check mine and some person I added as a friend so I would have more gang members has beaten double headed troll in some game I don't even play.

You never get such messages when you log on a forum. That's because facebook actually cares about you.

_r.u.s.s. 24-04-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pex (Post 361363)
Like I log on facebook and I immediately see that 3 people have a crush on me, 2 of my friends have really high IQ and I should check mine and some person I added as a friend so I would have more gang members has beaten double headed troll in some game I don't even play.

haha yes, i also log into my mail box and see that my 2 dearest long lost brothers are stuck in south africa and spain and would love to see me so much, i just have to make a little money transfer for them, so they can buy the tickets to europe. 3 south african princes would love to give me 3 million billion dollars and 1 girl from russia'd love to become my wife

same crap

AlumiuN 25-04-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. (Post 361321)
Word Count

Words 106
Characters 531

anyways, any forums>any retarded facebook. forums are place where people share opinions and discuss stuff. facebook is a place where teenagers post messages like "omgggggg i missed u how r u?" or "UR SO DRUNK ON DIC PICTAR : D : D : D!!" and "like" stuff. forums are the place to actually talk. forums>facebook

And that is why I only go on forums. Facebook etc. is for noobs.

Acethor 28-04-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlumiuN (Post 361501)
And that is why I only go on forums. Facebook etc. is for noobs.

Agree. Forums are always alive and bustling with energy.

ianfreddie07 28-04-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Come on, you need to learn to appriciate little things.

You never get such messages when you log on a forum. That's because facebook actually cares about you.
That's spam-ads.

I use Facebook, too. But then the forums are always a place I'll visit. :D

Simoneer 28-04-2009 11:36 PM

Quite sure he was being sarcastic. :D

The current time is 09:52 PM (GMT)