Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Exam Results! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=6900)

Havell 25-08-2005 06:07 PM

I went into school today to collect my GCSE results. I got five As and five Bs, which I'm fairly chuffed with, it'll get me into the sixth form I want by quite a good margin and my parents and other relatives are happy. I also got a B in german (I was predicted a D <_< ) and an A in Georgraphy (I just scraped a C on my coursework AND I got the content of the two exams mixed up). Me and my friend went to Burger King en-masse to celebrate.

swiss 25-08-2005 06:16 PM

Congratulations !

A "B" in German equips you with the power to read this :

Hat der alte Hexenmeister
Sich doch einmal wegbegeben!
Und nun sollen seine Geister
Auch nach meinem Willen leben!
Seine Wort’ und Werke
Merkt’ ich und den Brauch,
Und mit Geistesstärke
Tu’ ich Wunder auch.

Walle! walle manche Strecke,
Daß zum Zwecke
Wasser fließe,
Und mit reichem, vollem Schwalle
Zu dem Bade sich ergieße!

Und nun komm, du alter Besen!
Nimm die schlechten Lumpenhüllen!
Bist schon lange Knecht gewesen;
Nun erfülle meinen Willen!
auf zwei Beinen stehe,
Oben sei ein Kopf,
eile nun und gehe
Mit dem Wassertopf!

:cheers:

Frodo 25-08-2005 06:22 PM

R Havell

Congratulations. :ok:

Hellbent 25-08-2005 06:28 PM

Damn GCSE'S. Thought I'd do well. Passed everything but english lit. But didnt pass with flying colours. That is apart from science (AA) Well done to everyone who did well and I laugh at you if you did muck :D
NINTENDO ROX

troop18546 25-08-2005 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by R Havell@Aug 25 2005, 08:07 PM
I went into school today to collect my GCSE results. I got five As and five Bs, which I'm fairly chuffed with, it'll get me into the sixth form I want by quite a good margin and my parents and other relatives are happy. I also got a B in german (I was predicted a D <_< ) and an A in Georgraphy (I just scraped a C on my coursework AND I got the content of the two exams mixed up). Me and my friend went to Burger King en-masse to celebrate.
Wow *jaw drops* :hairpull:
I see we have a genius in our hands. Congratulations. :ok:

P.S. Sixth grade??? :blink: How much have you got left??? :blink:

Sifright 25-08-2005 07:24 PM

6th form is like college only not. Smaller campus tighter leash by the staff Generaly easier to work.

Sean 25-08-2005 07:25 PM

Sixth Form :P.. Year 12 and 13 of school studies!

I start my GCSE's when I go back, I got my sat's results though!

7 - Maths
6 - Science
English - Not Got Yet...

Playbahnosh 25-08-2005 07:31 PM

Um, could someone lightem me up a bit? What's a GCSE? I understand it's somekind of a exam, but... What?

:unsure:

Danny252 25-08-2005 09:11 PM

Its the final exam that you must take in England (maybe Britain as a whole? I dun care really) in your 11th year of school. The results range from 'F' to 'A'. A 'C' or better is counted as a 'pass'. You spend your 10th year studying your chosen subjects as well as the primary subjects.

duckpatch 25-08-2005 09:30 PM

Excellent Work!!!

The current time is 01:17 PM (GMT)