Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Trash Can (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Offers! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=18936)

Dave 14-02-2009 01:05 PM

Offers!
 
Do you want to offer games, boxshots, ads, screenshots and extra documents? Here is the place to do that!
Don't post links here, wait an approval from Admins/Updaters and we will give you FTP access.

Remember to check this topic:
Rules & other important stuff - read before posting here!

We won't accept offers for Oldwarez.
Thanks for the collaboration! :)

Edit: check my last post for news.

yakkmeister 14-02-2009 02:13 PM

I was cleaning up and found some old games I had lying around...

Slipstream 5000 - Gremlin
Microcosm - Psygnosis
Animal - Microtime

Of these three, only Animal seems to qualify as the other 2 are under copyright protection.

I am happy to rip ISO's of all 3 or just Animal, as you so determine.

-Yakk

Hatsen 14-02-2009 02:54 PM

Well, I still have Firo & Klawd somewhere in my room.

AlumiuN 14-02-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakkmeister (Post 352725)
I was cleaning up and found some old games I had lying around...

Slipstream 5000 - Gremlin
Microcosm - Psygnosis
Animal - Microtime

Of these three, only Animal seems to qualify as the other 2 are under copyright protection.

I am happy to rip ISO's of all 3 or just Animal, as you so determine.

-Yakk

Slipstream 5000 is still sold on CDAccess. Otherwise I would have contributed it long ago. :D So don't make an ISO of that. I've never heard of the other two, so I'll let another updater take care of that. :)

Guderheinz 14-02-2009 08:24 PM

Hello there. Well, I have a lovely little game called "Harvester" in one of my drawers, but, for a couple of reasons, I'm not really sure if I should even bother with mentioning it.

First of all it's a really messed-up game. Not something a 10 year old should be able to download right away. I didn't see any rule against such games on the forums, but neither did I look very hard for it, so... I'm just not sure if it's suitable for the site.

Second - I'm not sure about it's status. The abandonware list didn't help me much here. I didn't find it in any online stores I checked except Amazon.com. Maybe I'll share the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new . I heard the good news that Amazon is no longer valid, but maybe that's not the case here (it does say "NEW!" there...)? If so, than I apologize for wasting your time.

Paco 14-02-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guderheinz (Post 352759)
Hello there. Well, I have a lovely little game called "Harvester" in one of my drawers, but, for a couple of reasons, I'm not really sure if I should even bother with mentioning it.

First of all it's a really messed-up game. Not something a 10 year old should be able to download right away. I didn't see any rule against such games on the forums, but neither did I look very hard for it, so... I'm just not sure if it's suitable for the site.

Second - I'm not sure about it's status. The abandonware list didn't help me much here. I didn't find it in any online stores I checked except Amazon.com. Maybe I'll share the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new . I heard the good news that Amazon is no longer valid, but maybe that's not the case here (it does say "NEW!" there...)? If so, than I apologize for wasting your time.

That is Amazon Marketplace and dont count.

Harvester

abandoned and not sold. How big is the File?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatsen (Post 352729)
Well, I still have Fido & Klawd somewhere in my room.

you mean Firo & Klawd? check the Candidate 2009 for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakkmeister (Post 352725)
I was cleaning up and found some old games I had lying around...

Slipstream 5000 - Gremlin
Microcosm - Psygnosis
Animal - Microtime

Of these three, only Animal seems to qualify as the other 2 are under copyright protection.

I am happy to rip ISO's of all 3 or just Animal, as you so determine.

-Yakk

Only Animal is abandoned the other 2 are sold on CDAccess. How big is the File? If its small then its can put on FTP otherwise it belong to ISO CELLAR.

Guderheinz 14-02-2009 09:40 PM

Well, I didn't make the ISOs yet, but it's 3 CDs so... very big :amused:

Geezer 14-02-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David86 (Post 352718)
Do you want to offer games, boxshots, screenshots and extra documents? Here is the place to do that!
Don't post links here, wait an approval from Admins/Updaters and we will give you FTP access.

Remember to check this topic:
Rules & other important stuff - read before posting here!

We won't accept offers for Oldwarez.
Thanks for the collaboration! :)

One thread for all games? How does that help keep anything organized?

Dave 14-02-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMB (Post 352769)
One thread for all games? How does that help keep anything organized?

Accept this as a start, we will create a new board in the near future.

Geezer 15-02-2009 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David86 (Post 352771)
Accept this as a start, we will create a new board in the near future.

OK. :OK:


The current time is 11:14 AM (GMT)

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.