Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Gobliins 2 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=84)

Kosta 11-03-2004 11:24 AM

Gobliins 2

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review

Anonymous 04-04-2004 09:35 PM

Lack of instruction's

I can't seem to get anywhere in this game. There were no instruction's, but that's never stopped me before. It seem's that you only use the mouse buttons. But I can not find a way to aquire item's. If only someone could walk me through the first step. I think I'm supose to pick a flower?
Please let me know if there are any command's that I am missing out on. Like "pick up item".

Danny252 05-04-2004 07:39 AM

What do you do in this game?

Omuletzu 26-04-2004 03:47 PM

Well in Goblins3 you only use the mouse, so i think that Goblins2 uses the same control system.In G3, left mouse click on an object would use that item, and right click would bring up the inventory menu.Hope this helps

FreeFreddy 02-07-2004 02:19 PM

Damn!! That spam-junk again!

Kovash 10-11-2004 08:28 AM

I'm a big Gobliiins fan, but whenever I try to run Gobliins 2 from this site, wether in Dosbox or not; the sound is really screwy and I can't find a way to setup the sound... any help?

BigBaboon15 15-12-2004 04:42 PM

To operate Gobliins: This game is very similar to Goblins 3

To interact with some object: LEFT-CLICK
To switch characters, CLICK on the character you would like to control
To bring up inventory: RIGHT-CLICK
Select the inventory item you want by clicking on the object
Then click on the object you want to use the item on

There are no commands like PICK UP; just click.

And about the flower, you can't pick that up until you do something with it.

Guest_guest 19-12-2004 05:44 PM

I also need help getting started...I can't seem to do anything but walk around and doing (at this point) worthless things. Can anyone tell me what to do first? Oh, if you click either one of the "LOADER" programs you can adjust the sound, or just turn it off.

ghost 29-12-2004 11:10 AM

this game is very funny. i really like the way it works. you have to try both goblins. and sometimes they have to work together. hint: the flowers need watering :ok:

Guest 06-01-2005 11:46 PM

This game is really nice, but I only managed to complete it all was it the help of a walkthrough cause it's REALLY difficult to get all the stuff and figure out what to do with them, try searching for a walkthorugh, maybe ask for the ABANDONIA staff :P

I completed only GOBLINS 2 I'll guess im going to get the first and the third, the story is really interesting and funny at goblins 2 i hope the other 2 are as funny and intriging as the second :P cya!

The current time is 07:59 AM (GMT)