Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Wrath Of The Demon (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=14243)

Romano 15-05-2007 10:50 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download

Geezer 15-05-2007 12:45 PM

This one is too damn difficult. :hairpull:

I was never sure if there was supposed to be more to the sound than what I was hearing (or not hearing). I probably should have written more about the actual gameplay but there is little to it. The graphics are well done, though.

Anyone who makes it to the later levels should post some screenshots. The cave sequences are the most fun. I have read that the ending animation is good but I will never see it for myself.

DiamondSoul 15-05-2007 05:02 PM

Very nice graphics!

Geezer 17-05-2007 05:52 AM

WooHoo! I made it out of the swamp!

Has anybody finished this game?

_r.u.s.s. 17-05-2007 01:51 PM

puh, spoiler :P

Avelardo 18-05-2007 10:55 PM

You probably wouldn't need so much health potions and shield spells if you, y'know, had some armor. And a shield. :bleh:

Geezer 19-05-2007 03:23 AM

Armor? Shield? Nah, that would be too easy. :)

spure 19-06-2007 09:57 AM

I've arrived at the temple where I have to slay a scorpion. Toughest fight ever but I managed to kill it in the end. But then the game asks for disc 2, and I don't know how to proceed. Where can I get disc 2 or how can I move on in this game? I remember many years ago when I played it on the amiga, that I never got this far, and it would be incredible to finally complete this game after so many years...

Geezer 19-06-2007 12:56 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spure @ Jun 19 2007, 04:57 AM) [snapback]295141[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

I've arrived at the temple where I have to slay a scorpion. Toughest fight ever but I managed to kill it in the end. But then the game asks for disc 2, and I don't know how to proceed. Where can I get disc 2 or how can I move on in this game? I remember many years ago when I played it on the amiga, that I never got this far, and it would be incredible to finally complete this game after so many years... [/b]

Disk 2? There wasn't a disk 2. The game was on a CD.

I am currently trying to get through the clearing after having found the amulet. The lightning keeps doing me in. Doesn't sound like I am far behind you. If I get a disk two situation I will go nuts after all the work to get this far.

If you want I can PM you my email address so you can send me your save game. I can then see if I get the same problem.

Guest 23-06-2007 03:39 PM

I forgot to save the game after the scorpion, and I doubt I have the patience to try again, only to get stuck once more. However, I have the save game just before the scorpion, if you want to give it a try (although I have no health potions). But maybe you've already conquered the thunderstorm...Anyway, just say the word.

Spure

The current time is 10:42 AM (GMT)