Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Suggestions.... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10195)

Swiifty 07-05-2006 07:21 PM

Once again I'm in need of help. I'm wondering if you got any suggestions for a game that suits me. I'll describe a little what I want a game to be like.

First of all it's a bit of rpg. However I don't want those click games, where you have to use your mouse to walk around like the Sherlock games. I want it to be 2D since most of the games made before aren't 3D and if they are their pretty ugly so to speak.
It should contain some action, adventure and most important, it never ends! That might be impossible but you know a game where always find new challenges etc. Also I prefer it to be medieval, and for god sake it shouldn't have anything to do with space! Other themes that I like are, The West, Pirates and Ninja style :P
But please don't suggest Pirates Gold :P because I've already played Uncharted Waters 2 and its quite similar to Pirates.
Back to the game, it shouldn't too good graphic since I don't got such a good computer.

The reason why I'm looking so badly for such a game is because I want to do something while doing other things on the computer, etc chatting with friends and so on.
I'm done. Feel free to suggest anything.

Signed Swiifty

efthimios 07-05-2006 08:24 PM

Diablo 2?

Swiifty 07-05-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by efthimios@May 7 2006, 08:24 PM
Diablo 2?
Good Suggestion, but I thought something that is playable on a Window
Beside I don't like Diablos Online play, you got deleted if you don't logg in in 3 months.
Sucks because sometimes you don't play a game for half a year and sometimes you play it constantly

ShadowXIX 07-05-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Swiifty+May 7 2006, 08:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Swiifty @ May 7 2006, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-efthimios@May 7 2006, 08:24 PM
Diablo 2?
Beside I don't like Diablos Online play, you got deleted if you don't logg in in 3 months.
Sucks because sometimes you don't play a game for half a year and sometimes you play it constantly [/b][/quote]
I hear you on that, lost two 95 level characters from that and loads of expensive items :tai: even my Annihilus charm :cry:

efthimios 07-05-2006 09:00 PM

what???? Single player....

ShadowXIX 07-05-2006 09:20 PM

I lost my online characters and all their gear because of the 3 month rule you mentioned.

I never even got my single player characters to Hell level.\

BTW are you only looking for PC games or are console emulation games OK?

Swiifty 07-05-2006 09:51 PM

Single Player becomes doll after a while and since you can't play online properly (filled with cheaters) I prefer not to play it. Also I've played it like 10 times through.

It doesn't really matter, as long as its playable in a window mode. Of course it shouldn't be too old :P and neither to new since I bet my computer wouldn't allow it.

Eagle of Fire 07-05-2006 11:10 PM

The trick with Diablo II single player is to have a second computer to dump stuff to (or a friend who does trades with you or allow you to do trades from one character to another). Once you can do that, just use the /players 8 (or any number from 1 to 8) and you can play just like on Battlenet. There is only some extremely rare items which can't be gathered in single player... All the rest is the same.

Tito 08-05-2006 08:56 PM

Maybe Daggerfall? I don't know if you can play it in a window, but with Dosbox it could be possible. It is a 3D game, medieval, RPG and quite never ends. Single player only, though.

Mara 09-05-2006 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShadowXIX@May 7 2006, 10:20 PM
I lost my online characters and all their gear because of the 3 month rule you mentioned.
yup! that suks !
Anyway, i like single player better, no such probems (though a screw my savegame while triing to cheat. (can't remember execty what i did) I don't cheat this much, just gifig my char a few points..)

(speaking about that, i have to connect to battle.net to avoid this ;)
** looks for her CD **

The current time is 05:09 AM (GMT)