Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Elex - new modern RPG (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=46184)

yoga 15-08-2018 03:35 PM

Elex - new modern RPG
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi, mates,

Before 5 minutes started the new RPG of Piranna - Elex.

After Witcher 1, 2, 3 i decide to touch some new, unknown game, kindly recommended by well respected Scatty.

Actually i am very, very new in the game.

:max:

Enjoy

Capo 16-08-2018 11:26 PM

you didnt told me your witcher 3 ending :dislike:

yoga 17-08-2018 05:36 AM

Elex game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 482613)
you didnt told me your witcher 3 ending :dislike:

:smile2:
Si, amichi,

i am trying to game W 3 more and more.

but brave does not forget his promise and you will be informed for 3 ending, believe me Caro Capo.

....
elex is special mineral

yoga 01-09-2018 03:42 AM

Start up -Ну, поехали
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 482614)
:smile2:
Si, amichi,

i am trying to game W 3 more and more.

but brave does not forget his promise and you will be informed for 3 ending, believe me Caro Capo.

....
elex is special mineral

On the road again (to save the world) or brave against ...nevermind.

Caro Capo, you do not know this game, do you?

ha ha

Good news: Win Paint stops its strike at last.+

yoga 01-09-2018 03:13 PM

Rats - To whom it may concern
 
1 Attachment(s)
:palm:

:picard:

:whops:

Sorry, no English interface.

Capo 01-09-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 482697)
On the road again (to save the world) or brave against ...nevermind.

Caro Capo, you do not know this game, do you?

ha ha

Good news: Win Paint stops its strike at last.+

I know it, will buy it when it will cost around 5 euro :shifty:

yoga 02-09-2018 01:57 AM

Miracle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 482705)
I know it, will buy it when it will cost around 5 euro :shifty:

:smugulon:

You are very wise man.

Believe me.

:bleh1:

Mates, this is the first time when Caro Capo does not answer:
- I know this game and i passed it. -
Miracle!!!

Scatty 02-09-2018 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 482708)
Mates, this is the first time when Caro Capo does not answer:
- I know this game and i passed it. -
Miracle!!!

It's a German game :hihihi: The developers are not well-known outside of Germany still, sadly. But they did make some good games (although they tend not to take you by the hand like most other games, but require you to work out how to play them - refreshing and fun I think), Elex is their latest.

Capo 02-09-2018 11:46 PM

Actually i played all their other games: gothic 1-2-3, risen 1-2-3

yoga 08-09-2018 03:24 AM

Viva Las Vegas.
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 482711)
Actually i played all their other games: gothic 1-2-3, risen 1-2-3

:smile2:
I like the game Elex. Hmm.. maybe i found some elements of Fallout?
10 lvl.
I like this Jetpack very much...Nice, nice.
The monster just want to grab me and ..brave fly up. They are very disappointed.
XD
[My only problem (problem ?) is that i still do not know what fraction to choose. They are 3].
I want to express my sincere gratitude to lovely Scatty.


The current time is 11:17 AM (GMT)

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.