Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Someone Hit Me With A Heavy Stick, Please! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=8073)

The Fifth Horseman 15-11-2005 01:38 PM

I need a little moral support to get back to working on what I call "my website".

Anything goes - "stop whining you loser and get to work!" sort will most definitely yield the best results.

A. J. Raffles 15-11-2005 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by the_fifth_horseman@Nov 15 2005, 01:38 PM
I need a little moral support to get back to working on what I call "my website".

Anything goes - "stop whining you loser and get to work!" sort will most definitely yield the best results.

Well if you wish...

"Stop whining, you loser, and get to work!"

TheChosen 15-11-2005 01:54 PM

"Come on you lazy @$$hole!. Finish that website!"

RedHeadSebbe 15-11-2005 01:59 PM

*SLAPS A HEAVY STICK*
WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

.:EDIT:.
Police brutality :P

rainwife 15-11-2005 02:13 PM

Firstly, this is not a thing for a topic - spam only, if I am to ask....

We all have days, moments when we don't feel like doing something, but we have to do it - at least the responsible people have to... And if I write you something, that doesn't mean that you will do it or not - the will has to come from within you....
Maybe you should consider making a plan and stick to it!
Good luck :ok:

A. J. Raffles 15-11-2005 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rainwife@Nov 15 2005, 02:13 PM
Firstly, this is not a thing for a topic - spam only, if I am to ask....

We all have days, moments when we don't feel like doing something, but we have to do it - at least the responsible people have to... And if I write you something, that doesn't mean that you will do it or not - the will has to come from within you....
Maybe you should consider making a plan and stick to it!
Good luck :ok:

Stick to the plan, you mean? Or stick to considering?:P

rainwife 15-11-2005 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by A. J. Raffles@Nov 15 2005, 02:22 PM
Stick to the plan, you mean? Or stick to considering?:P
Whatever he thinks is best for him...

Shrek 15-11-2005 02:49 PM

Can we use a "bat" instead?

COME ONE MAN... MOVE YOUR "STINKING A$$" AND GET TO WORK RIGHT AWAY

(I think this was what he wanted us to say :whistle: )

Tulac 15-11-2005 04:17 PM

What are you working on anyway?

Sebatianos 15-11-2005 04:38 PM

Nah, what you need is a kind word. No one should be forced into doing something...

*sweet voice*
Horseman. Oh Horseman. I do believe it's time for me to start reminding you (hopefully you won't think I'm rude for saying this) that there is a certain web site that needs to be finished and you should probably consider devoting some of your time in order to make it happen. Otherwise you'll just become wery depresed and start cutting your toes off with a a razor blade which might be slightly painful (or a downright agony - depending on the speed of the cutting proces) and in order for you to keep your toes you really should go back to work.
Have a nice day! :ok:

The current time is 05:49 AM (GMT)