Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I'm Going Away For A Bit... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=11328)

chainsoar 10-08-2006 11:28 PM

No, I'm not going to prison..just yet. The females in my local area are still at risk. Just kidding. Don't call the cops, seriously, man. I'm going on holiday for a week. Thought I'd post this in a desperate bid for some feedback. No one loves me :unsure: *cries emo tears*

Grinder 11-08-2006 12:26 AM

I was just about to make a hugely sarcastic and offensive comment when I read the emo part. Ah, what the heck, have a good time! :cheers:

Burger Meister 11-08-2006 04:34 AM

Have a good vacae!

Playbahnosh 11-08-2006 10:24 AM

"no one loves me" said the kid with a quote from an imaginary game character in his sig. Try to think positive dude :ok:

Have a good time on yer vacation!

guesst 11-08-2006 04:36 PM

You know, no offence but had you not told us you were leaving I probably wouldn't have noticed. Ya know, just too into me.

Playbahnosh 11-08-2006 11:37 PM

Quote:

You know, no offence but had you not told us you were leaving I probably wouldn't have noticed. Ya know, just too into me.[/b]
<_< thanks a lot... If you don't want to see me around just tell me, jeez.. And yes, I'm still on the brink of a nervous brake-down, now even more, but I won't tell... and yes, I'm here on occasion, but in case you haven't noticed, I don't do anything but post once or twice a week... I thought you are my friends but if you don't want me here, than tell me and I'll go for sure <_<

guesst 12-08-2006 04:44 AM

Hey now. I didn't say I didn't want you around. I just meant that if you had quietly shuffeled off there's enough going on in my life that the loss of your contribution might have gone unnoticed. Dispite how well you've integrated into the community and the excelent comments you've made, I'm just insensitive enough to not notice your absense without announcement.

I hope you well as you take a break from this community and hope you return healthy and happy.

Grinder 12-08-2006 07:33 PM

Don't take it wrong, Play, just look over it. That was just a bad choice of words and a good amount of sensibility on your side. Just don't bother. It's better for both of you.

Playbahnosh 12-08-2006 09:19 PM

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but I'm on the edge lately. Well, that lately is about months...doh...
Anyway, I made some "going away" threads in the past and came back, then away again, then...aw well you know the story. So maybe this is why people don't pay attention to my sorties anymore.
The thing is, I not totally left, as you can see, but I'm not a regular anymore, and there is a chance that I will suddenly cut off from you, so this is why I said I left...or sortof...

So this is above my head like Damokle's Sword...

Again, sorry for my bad temper nowdays... I just cant help it :unsure:

The current time is 05:21 PM (GMT)