Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Warcraft Adventures - Lord of the Clans (April Fools' Day 2012) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=28539)

The Fifth Horseman 11-11-2012 01:35 PM

Take a look at the thread title. It clearly says April Fools' Day 2012. The game does not exist.

Scatty 16-11-2012 09:18 AM

There seem to be a lot of people who land in this thread through searching for the download of it on the net, though. It's one of the most top links in the search results :D
Tells one what the guys at Blizzard missed on with their decision...

tokoloshe 21-02-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthHelmet86 (Post 441099)
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and download (if available)

You are retard and this aint funny! I am waiting like an IDIOT until some of the selfish cretins that actualy have this game release it and you come with crap like this. I hope you will burn in hell for this.

tokoloshe 21-02-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFlibble (Post 441390)
I actually remember someone on a Russian retro gaming forum contacted the guy who claims to own the leaked game, and the reason for not making it public appears to be that he had promised his friend who gave him the leak to never share it. This promise doesn't seem to cover posting playthrough teasers on YouTube though :P

Personally I have no opinion on how plausible the whole story is. I'd have much preferred if Blizzard decided to officially release their old betas as a present for all the fans someday (Starcraft beta versions - not the leaked one, but earlier builds that are only known from screenshots - would've been awesome). But chances for that seem pretty slim for now.

Yes That was me :(

tokoloshe 21-02-2013 05:43 PM

If someone have doubts that this game actually exist I can clear this out. One copy is in Russia and as far as I know that guy is an ass and would not let it out. Second is in Japan and to get this information it cost me about 45 hours of clear time. I think there could be more of them but people would keep it to them self. I bet Blizzard have they own release but they will not confirm it neither decline. This game starting to be a bit like Holy Grail for me as I am looking to get coppy about 5 years now. I hope it will once come on light and we will be able to play it. Until them I will carry my quest :(

Capo 22-02-2013 03:59 PM

Im with you, i really want to play this game.

Tomekk 22-02-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokoloshe (Post 449851)
You are retard and this aint funny! I am waiting like an IDIOT until some of the selfish cretins that actualy have this game release it and you come with crap like this. I hope you will burn in hell for this.

With that kind of attitude, and especially for failing to read the thread title, I sincerely hope you'll never get to play it. :p

antonishlol 09-04-2013 10:47 AM

nice :lol:

Guest 26-08-2016 10:38 AM

Broken link or not downloadable?

Hi Abandonia!

Just wondering - this game has the "Get it" link to it, but when I click it, I get redirected to this forum. Is it a broken link, or is the game not downloadable any more?

Keep up the god work guys - kep reviewing and adding games!

Capo 26-08-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guest (Post 466047)
Hi Abandonia!

Just wondering - this game has the "Get it" link to it, but when I click it, I get redirected to this forum. Is it a broken link, or is the game not downloadable any more?

Keep up the god work guys - kep reviewing and adding games!

The guy who has the game never released it, sorry.

The current time is 04:56 AM (GMT)