Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   The ISO Cellar (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12957)

GTX2GvO 21-06-2007 08:42 AM

I know abandonia has it's pre-installed versions of those games. (just search "Star Trek" on abandonia)

To bad I don't know were to find ISO's of these games. <_< (and I surely don't own those other star trek games :ranting: )

So...

The other Star Trek games are a valid request according to me. :max:

mistermcbrit 22-06-2007 04:50 AM

Oh, okay!

I guess the best thing to do is search for them.

They seem like great games!

The ones I have played are quite fantastic. Those would be Klingon Academy and Starfleet Academy. I never played Chekov's Lost Missions or Generations, but they look fun.

Ermuli 22-06-2007 09:17 PM

Two approved games:

Lion [CloneCD] [230 Mb]
CD image (230 Mb), 4shared

BioForge [BIN/CUE] [88 Mb]
CD image (88 Mb), 4shared

mistermcbrit 26-06-2007 05:47 AM

I have searched a couple of different places and have not turned up anything for those Star Trek games.

Weird, I was sure they were easily accessible, well, at least at one time. :whistling:

WolverineDK 30-06-2007 01:44 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gargantuan Orangutan @ Jun 21 2007, 01:25 AM) [snapback]295409[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WolverineDK @ Jun 3 2007, 12:35 PM)
Quote:

Yeah, and after 21 days, I can always reupload it. Since I arsed myself to make a mega upload account, when somebody said. That the old mirror was expired. Heck it will only take me 18 minuttes to upload it again in 21 days.
[/b]
That assumes you'll be around and willing. GTX's concerns are valid. Unless you're a veteran uploader it can be safely assumed no new links will provided. MU is fine though, for popular stuff, and if it's just one or two links.

And I added this to the listing here, finally. Thanks.
[/b][/quote]

Hey, as I said. first of all, I will reupload when needed. And second, then I am very much here around. So I can reupload, and update the download link from Megaupload. And I have set the account to warning email when the time is up.

Ermuli 30-06-2007 10:10 AM

Are Wolf and Constructor ISOs safe to publish here?

mistermcbrit 30-06-2007 03:08 PM

I'm assuming some Star Trek Games are becoming collector pieces more than anything else.

I was looking around and I found the "Star Trek: Action Pack" which was released in October of 2002, it included Star Trek: Armada and Star Trek: Armada 2 as well as Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force and Expansion Pack. It is available for sale from private owner for $179.95!!!

It only retailed for $29.99!

ASTRONOMICAL.

Update: Activision doesn't even have any information on Star Trek: Elite Force II on it's website. I looked through their alphabet index and then tried searching. What's it's status, anyone know?

The Fifth Horseman 02-07-2007 12:15 PM

You should remember that Abandonia's rules on ESA protection apply in the ISO Cellar as well.

Star Trek: Armada - PROTECTED until 2016
Star Trek: Armada II - PROTECTED until 2017
Star Trek: Elite Force II - PROTECTED until 2019
Star Trek: Generations - SOLD
Star Trek: Klingon - SOLD
Star Trek: Klingon Academy - PROTECTED until 2010
Star Trek: The Next Generation: Klingon Honor Guard - PROTECTED until 2009
Star Trek: Starfleet Academy - PROTECTED until 2008
Star Trek: Voyager: Elite Force - PROTECTED until 2016
Thus, all the titles discussed between Mister McBrit and GTX2GvO are not valid requests.

@GTX2GvO: You know we will not tolerate warez on Abandonia. Please check the Oldwarez List rather than just assume things.

Quote:

Are Wolf and Constructor ISOs safe to publish here?[/b]
AW according to the Oldwarez List == Yes.

mistermcbrit 05-07-2007 10:21 AM

Is it possible to get Star Trek Deep Space Nine: Harbinger? For some reason, I had this game -- but only the demo.

The Fifth Horseman 05-07-2007 11:05 AM

Published 1996 by Viacom, Abandonware according to the OW list.
That one's okay to share.

The current time is 03:28 PM (GMT)