Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Blow Off Steam! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=9816)

Sebatianos 14-04-2006 10:49 PM

Well, one of my favorit games is The Train, Escape to Normandy. In that game (you can read the review) you drive a steam locomotive (among other things) and there's this little thingy called STEAM BLOW OFF.

I guess evenbody needs to do that every now and again, so here's teh place to do it.

Some simple rules for this post:

1) Nothing said here is to be taken personally:
The person saying it just wnated to have it off the chest, not to insult anybody or anything (weather politically, religiously, military, personally...). So don't come here to tell people they shouldn't fee that way, come here to leave some of the bagadge in the found-to-be-lost department.

2) No problem if you reply, but remember this is basically a whining thread, so comments like - stop your whining aren't going to help.

3) Don't intentionally be offensive, hiding behind the fact that you can blow off steam here.

OK, have a really miserable time ^_^

Blood-Pigggy 14-04-2006 10:56 PM

We've had a topic like this before and all that resulted was flaming, do we really need another one?

Kon-Tiki 14-04-2006 10:58 PM

When it's carefully watched, it can prove to be useful.

Blood-Pigggy 14-04-2006 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kon-Tiki@Apr 14 2006, 05:58 PM
When it's carefully watched, it can prove to be useful.
But when is it carefully watched?
Never?

Sebatianos 14-04-2006 11:04 PM

You see, both of your posts here were NOT blowing off steam, but fighting this post. Why? You wish to condemn it up front!

Kon-Tiki 14-04-2006 11:05 PM

Oops, sorry. Will only post here to whine from now on :whistle:

Blood-Pigggy 14-04-2006 11:55 PM

It was blowing off steam!
I was whining about the topic!

Now I'm angry that Seb hasn't replied to my request to review Alien Rampage.

REPLY ZOFOMG

omg 15-04-2006 12:21 AM

i want to genuinly blow off steam about hippys. rather than the topic....
the biggest cause of rainforest destruction that is going on in the world today
is for soya plantations.... why because of the growing numbers of smug middle class HIPPY VEGETERIANS.. the very people who whined on about it in the 80's and quit hamburgers to advoid contributing to deforestation.. are the biggest cause of it....
:ranting:

turn em all into soylent green i reckon, its the only way forwards. to save the trees.. and the enviroment.. and stuff.

Blood-Pigggy 15-04-2006 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by omg@Apr 14 2006, 07:21 PM
turn em all into soylent green i reckon,
I don't want to eat hippies :P

omg 15-04-2006 12:26 AM

as you would be SAVING the rainforest by eating them it should be construed as a public service. we should be payed for redistributing the recycled protiens from there bodies.

The current time is 10:51 AM (GMT)