Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Abandonia Case Files (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   [Megaten] Zagadki Lwa Leona (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=32902)

Dyret 05-10-2014 04:43 AM

[Megaten] Zagadki Lwa Leona

When did you play the game?
- Can't really remember exactly when i played it, but it was somewhere around '97 to '99, maybe a little later

What computer did it run on?
- I'm certain it was windows PC i played it on.

What operating system did the computer run?
- I think it was either W95 or W98.

What were the graphics like?
- It was 2D, pretty colourful background as i remember. Unfortunately i don't remember anything else.

What was the music like?
- Not sure about this one, I'm guessing it was CD Audio.

Were there speech?
- I remember vaguely that there were some speech, I may be completely wrong about this one.

What was the gameplay like?
- I don't remember that much, but i'll try.
  • It was a 2D physics contraption game, like the game "The Amazing Machine"
  • I THINK you had to help a penguin(may have been another animal) cross to the other side of the screen.
  • I remember 3 different level themes, the first being arctic(with igloos, polar bears etc.) The second theme was in a jungle(I only remember monkeys in this one) The third being an underwater/ocean theme(You had many different types of fish and sharks in this one, i remember clearly the hammerhead shark which if you landed on his head he would knock you upwards)
  • A whole list of items to use to help the penguin cross to the other side, I remember if you placed a balloon over a bonfire the balloon would fly up.

Which perspective were you given there?
- 2D only if i remember correctly.

Thats all i can remember folks, if you have any questions I'll try to answer them. Thank you! :)

Bugamn 06-10-2014 09:37 AM

With regards to perspective, was it side view, or top down, or isometric, or anything else?
This reminded me of a serie of spelling games where you had to help a man collect letters to spell a word in the correct order, after which a raft would appear to take him to the next screen. However, it had low to no focus on physics and it was top down; from your description it sounds like side view.

Dyret 06-10-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugamn (Post 461184)
With regards to perspective, was it side view, or top down, or isometric, or anything else?
This reminded me of a serie of spelling games where you had to help a man collect letters to spell a word in the correct order, after which a raft would appear to take him to the next screen. However, it had low to no focus on physics and it was top down; from your description it sounds like side view.

I'm sure the game was side view.

Megaten 12-10-2014 02:52 PM

any chance it was Zagadki Lwa Leona?

Dyret 14-10-2014 11:00 PM

Oh my god you found it, I have been looking for this game for the last 2-3 years, Thank you so much!

The current time is 05:30 AM (GMT)