Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Trash Can (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Offers! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=18936)

TheChosen 24-03-2009 03:35 PM

No. Read my post again.

Geezer 24-03-2009 06:50 PM

I did read your post. Many of the full color product catalogs that you find in the game boxes have full page ads for games much like what you would find in a magazine etc. That is why I asked. I am simply asking for clarification. There isn't much difference really.

Japo 24-03-2009 07:14 PM

I would say those would qualify even better, or as good... There's already an "inlet" category for box shots. I'd say yes anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosen (Post 357494)
Currently, it hasnt been decided on what language the scans must or should be, so I say any language goes. We can even have advertisements in multiple languages.

The Studentis designed site already provides for extras in other languages than English.

TheChosen 24-03-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMB (Post 357537)
I did read your post. Many of the full color product catalogs that you find in the game boxes have full page ads for games much like what you would find in a magazine etc. That is why I asked. I am simply asking for clarification. There isn't much difference really.

Ah, understood. That sounds good too.

Juanca 27-03-2009 12:41 AM

Yesterday I found a original cd of Allied General in some old boxes I have
I see that we have Panzer General , but not allied general.
Are you interested on it and is it possible to upload it for download or just another ESA?

I think I will keep finding stuff on those boxes, I will let you know.:)

TotalAnarchy 27-03-2009 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juanca (Post 357811)
Yesterday I found a original cd of Allied General in some old boxes I have
I see that we have Panzer General , but not allied general.
Are you interested on it and is it possible to upload it for download or just another ESA?

I think I will keep finding stuff on those boxes, I will let you know.:)

I think Allied General is available in ISO Cellar under the name Panzer General II (aka Allied General). Panzer General II is the german name for the game, but I don't know why didn't they name it Allied General (aka Panzer General II) to avoid confusion.

Juanca 28-03-2009 12:55 AM

Hi I just saw that Fatal Encounter is still needed, I already uploaded it to the abandonia ftp, has anyone checked it? is it useful or not? I uploaded, fatal encounter and super fighter. could someone check it out?:)

Dave 28-03-2009 11:50 AM

I have updated the Help us page, thank you for your contribution :)
I'm going to close this topic soon, this was our temporary solution before brand new "Offers forum". You can use your personal thread next time ;)

Szilvio 03-04-2009 08:30 PM

Operation: Inner space; Fatal encounter; Atlantis

I have found these "most wanted titles" on the net:
-Operation: Inner space;
-Fatal encounter;
-The Lost City of Atlantis (only German)
But if I see well, you have it also... :)
If you need my versions, let me know...

Taurus 06-04-2009 08:30 AM

Why don't you post Space Quest X - The Lost Chapter it's a freeware.I will post the game and boxshots if you can't find them :thumbs:

The current time is 03:34 PM (GMT)