Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   People Around Here... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=3117)

wormpaul 13-02-2005 03:56 PM

I am on more then 1 forum active and each forum is really different...

Some other forum there are almost only girls and most of them are bi-sexual or gay..this gives (sometimes) strange talk about sex and things like that...

I know we all here for the games but i was just wondering what the main sexuality on this forum is...

So when you feel free to say, do it here :ok:

Eagle of Fire 13-02-2005 06:21 PM

While this poll may prove interesting I'm pretty sure the admins will not allow you to talk about sex on the main forum.

Perhaps on an hidden forum? (hint, hint ;))

Sebatianos 13-02-2005 06:27 PM

Well if this topic should stay it should be in the main forum. Otherwise you could only get the responce of some people, not the majority of the members.

But why should that matter anyway?

Treat everybody with equal respect, and if you talk about sex, then use your own experiance (or feelings) and be honest. If someone dislikes you for what you are - to hell with them.

And one more thing:
If you're looking for the responce about emotions - it doesn't matter - love is love.
If you're looking for tips on how to get laid - it doesn't matter - sex is sex.

So it's only your attitude that may or may not stand in your way.

ReamusLQ 13-02-2005 06:53 PM

I actually considered making this topic myself, but I didn't want to offend anybody or get a warning or something from the admins...I guess from now on I will be absolutely fearless and do what ever I want! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :butcher: :sniper:

Wired 13-02-2005 06:54 PM

Um, nice pol? LOL

Fawfulhasfury 13-02-2005 07:03 PM

Before anyone asks, I didn't choose bi-sexual. I chose straight. No really, I am straight. :blink:

xcom freak 13-02-2005 07:07 PM

:evil: I guess wormpaul is looking for some eligible partners which share his same love for same sex if u want there are speciliased forums for that :evil:
Just kidding i know that u are the first one to vote straight!

Wired 13-02-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury@Feb 13 2005, 08:03 PM
Before anyone asks, I didn't choose bi-sexual. I chose straight. No really, I am straight. :blink:
Are you sure you're being straight with us?

wormpaul 13-02-2005 07:14 PM

So far in my life i`m still straight...

So till the moment come that it changed i will vote for straight :ok:

Fawfulhasfury 13-02-2005 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wired+Feb 13 2005, 08:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wired @ Feb 13 2005, 08:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fawfulhasfury@Feb 13 2005, 08:03 PM
Are you sure you're being straight with us? [/b][/quote]
I'm sure. I'm gonna stay that way too.

The current time is 03:27 PM (GMT)