Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Introductions, Farewells and Returns (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Bye Losers, says greatmoaning (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=47351)

greatmoaning 16-03-2022 01:31 PM

Bye Ex-Losers, said greatmoaning, but then came back

Well, it's been a while the last abandoned game-review was posted. For this matter, Abandonia died some years ago. It still was fun to solve the daily quiz, even when the amount of advertisements increased.
But the latest trend does it. Redirections to beeping, fidgeting Spam sites are INACCEPTABLE SHIT. I'll not bother with that any longer. Bye and keep having fun with your sick little perversities.:sick:

zirkoni 18-03-2022 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatmoaning (Post 486418)
Redirections to beeping, fidgeting Spam sites are INACCEPTABLE SHIT.

Yeah, it's quite bad although I've adblock/noscript that prevent those redirections from loading...

The Fifth Horseman 02-04-2022 08:59 AM

For what it's worth, I've got in touch with the owners. They had difficulty figuring out what was injecting the spam. I've found it and informed them, ball's now in their court.

kemo 09-04-2022 04:52 PM

Some of the popups/unders are triggering my anti-virus software... perhaps it would be best to put the site on lockdown until they can figure this out... and then put the site back to live when it is finally safe to visit.

Smiling Spectre 15-04-2022 12:05 PM

I doubt someone in power have any interest in it, kemo. Unfortunately.

DrWho42 27-04-2022 04:40 AM

thanks for all the posts!

greatmoaning 07-06-2022 05:06 PM

I'm happy you finally fixed the nag, apparently. Seems I can visit your site again without the fear of buying a penis extension by accident. No offence, glad to have back my precious daily games quiz :hello:

kemo 11-06-2022 10:11 PM

It came back for a period, but it looks like it might be gone again. I don't have too much faith in it staying gone at this point.

Kelbert 03-11-2022 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemo (Post 486428)
Some of the popups/unders are triggering my anti-virus software... perhaps it would be best to put the site on lockdown until they can figure this out... and then put the site back to live when it is finally safe to visit.

It does this for me too, but other sites (like video streaming sites) that have ad pop ups also do this.

Kelbert 03-11-2022 07:56 AM

Abovo or Vobao down before me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatmoaning (Post 486418)
Well, it's been a while the last abandoned game-review was posted. For this matter, Abandonia died some years ago. It still was fun to solve the daily quiz, even when the amount of advertisements increased.
But the latest trend does it. Redirections to beeping, fidgeting Spam sites are INACCEPTABLE SHIT. I'll not bother with that any longer. Bye and keep having fun with your sick little perversities.:sick:

I also find their perversities are sick and inacceptable :sick: :sick: :sick:
i think about it for a long time how they are a supposedly student organisation, but who have ex-convicts as management who stockpile all the chat and pics between hot student girls and their bfs and sell it to perverts.

Then they get hold of kosta coffee, who's father has already sold his sister to them in order to fund his narco habit, and he hands over the site before being abducted and given female hormones so he can be slaved into sexery as a girl.

Then they pretend it is for students AGAIN, before putting up paywalls and lies and grease and turning it into a tax and money laundering front for their swedish/albanian pedo cocaine trafficking mafia.

THAT'S THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE.

The current time is 10:53 PM (GMT)