Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Suspension, ban and unban notices. (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   TienKhoaNguyen (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33762)

tienkhoanguyen 10-09-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468948)
Wow! Did not you know that Emperor Japo(deis) was our first Emperor of the Empire of Brazil? :omg: :o

He proclaimed the Independence of Brazil on September 7, 1822 shortly after the dissolution of the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves. :rocks: :kuger:

His Imperal Majesty

Wow! Emperor Japo certainly has a lot of impressive qualities. Unfortunately that does nothing for me since my girlfriend is always tempted to go for guys with badges and I have none. hehe Good thing for me she is a good girl and doesn't care for that deep down. She just jokes a little too much about it that is all. hehe

tienkhoanguyen 10-09-2017 09:23 PM

I forgive all for the rest of my life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468948)
Wow! Did not you know that Emperor Japo(deis) was our first Emperor of the Empire of Brazil? :omg: :o

He proclaimed the Independence of Brazil on September 7, 1822 shortly after the dissolution of the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves. :rocks: :kuger:

His Imperal Majesty

I believe the free for free policy. If you can hold it in your hands then it is your's for as long as you hold it. But if you lose it then it is not your's after that. So if someone took someone or something away from me then it belongs to them to do so in the first place. I might be unfortunate for my lost however the free for free policy comes into play. You get good some other place in exchange for your lost.

tienkhoanguyen 12-09-2017 11:48 AM

Sounds for games.

1 Attachment(s)
I am working on a primitive sound system. For some reason it only works for DOSBox 0.74 and not for MS DOS 6.22! When others are using Sound Blaster I am using the machine generated bleeps# Hopefully I can put something together. For now I have music based upon Jingle Bells for Christmas. It is a variation of Jingle Bells. I hope you like it. Please see enclose attachment for DOS.:)

tienkhoanguyen 12-09-2017 12:03 PM

Thank you God!

1 Attachment(s)
Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Thank you to all my friends like Myst from Abandonia and others for helping me with making my game better. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

I have produced the latest LodeRunner Imitation with sounds at last based on Jingle Bells for Christmas!!!!! I thought it would turn out to be the usual Jingle Bells but by grace it turned out to be quite hip in my opinion. Rather fast paced and not the usual bleeps of the sound machine although I think it does use the standard bleeping mechanism# Oh well I blame it on myself that I am just beginning. I am a brand new sealed and unopened programmer needing to be adjusted through the years of fine aging. hehe:)

tienkhoanguyen 12-09-2017 06:56 PM

My little prayer for today:

Our Father
Who Art In Heaven
Halloweth Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done
On Earth As It Is In Heaven
Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread
And Forgive Us Our Trespasses As We Forgive Those Who Trespass Against Us
Lead Us Not Into Temptation But Deliver Us From Evil
Amen.

Dear Father,
Thank you for making me and giving me a perfect life past present and future.

tienkhoanguyen 12-09-2017 08:54 PM

My neighbour donated a refrigerator to me!

:)

Well since I am on welfare my neighbor donated a refrigerator to me.
The water dispenser doesn't work but hey it's a refrigerator.

tienkhoanguyen 13-09-2017 06:42 AM

Dear Capo!

Since I did with hold the daily doubles to once a week for your game I figure you should know. I had my Hazelnut Ice Coffee on this past Sunday.

Mystvan 14-09-2017 12:50 AM

Dear Captien Bible... :hero:

I have the impression that you enjoyed spending a season in Purgatory... :mhh: Oops! More precisely in a famous place of celebrities called Hellywood... :lynch: In which many famous artists participate in horror movies, drama films, suspense movies, etc. :jason: :butcher: :violent: :bat: :marioghost: :death: :sos:

Let’s hope your return is more restored, relaxed and recreational after spending such a pleasant vacation... :yahoo: Have a good trip! :byesad: See you later! :hello:

Mystvan 17-09-2017 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 469000)

I have the impression that you enjoyed spending a season in Purgatory... :mhh: Oops! More precisely in a famous place of celebrities called Hellywood... :lynch: In which many famous artists participate in horror movies, drama films, suspense movies, etc. :jason: :butcher: :violent: :bat: :marioghost: :death: :sos:

Let’s hope your return is more restored, relaxed and recreational after spending such a pleasant vacation... :yahoo: Have a good trip! :byesad: See you later! :hello:

Hello you, Captien Bible :hero:... I forgot to mention that the audience :clap: at Hellywood :paparazzi: goes into delirium :woot: through screams and groans in (S)pain... :fish: :chair: :blow: :laser: Are they masochists? :what: :dunno: :wacko: :hypno: :tease:

Mystvan 18-09-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 469000)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 469010)
Hello you, Captien Bible :hero:... I forgot to mention that the audience :clap: at Hellywood :paparazzi: goes into delirium :woot: through screams and groans in (S)pain... :fish: :chair: :blow: :laser: Are they masochists? :what: :dunno: :wacko: :hypno: :tease:

Ugh! I forgot to mention the tourist attractions of Hellywood again. :doh: :headslap: :palm: :picard:

There is a place considered a “paradise” within Hellywood. This famous place has several names such as Hellysium, Hell Paraíso, Hell Dorado... :mhh: :lulu: :facts:

The exciting, memorable, unforgettable and unique services are varied and exclusive :OK::

Steam Room (Steam) :braindead: :drunk:;

Dry Sauna (Air Fryer) :laser:;

Dry Sauna (Bain-marie aka Water Bath or Double Boile) :blow:;

Thermal Waters (Boiling) :toilet:;

Thermal Waters (Frying) :flame: :lynch:;

Tap Dance classes (Grill) :hero: :dance: :monkey:;

Tap Dance classes (Flattop Grill) :apple: :banana: :3monkey:.

After so many emotions, the lives of the guests of such pleasant and invigorating “treatments” will never be the same again! :OK: :2thumbs: XD :clap: :rocks: Amen! :kosta:

The current time is 05:44 AM (GMT)